• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NoZone 7,6 Real Tibia Map - 24/7 - Staged EXP

what the *** are you guys all talking about?

I really like the server, i like to kill people (tho its noob teams only here)

the amout of people shud raise and i can start mass own all =D

it took me like 30 min for lvl 80, so its not a "WASTE OF LIFE"

i know its very very good server, gods are helpful alot (A) and 7.6 is always good to hunt on becuase its alot of fun:D i don't like pk alot but if it is needed its fun:D so come and play i say:D?

I tried server abit :) Kinda nice ^^ Gonna keep play on it later :)

Yeah its too bad I will never know, since I can't trust you.

If you did this for fun without giving people items, exp and cash when they "donate" I wouldn't think you were scamming people.

If you wouldn't have tried to hide that you got the server from Xuatier by saying you spent weeks on fixing the server I wouldn't think you were scamming people.

And, no I won't play this game. Maybe its a decent server but if I won't waste my time again and maybe get my char deleted.

Congratulations, if you don't want to play it, stay away. :)

Too bad you didn't know the hacker deleted many characters and destroyed things on the server. The only solution was to start it over again, all from the very beginning.

And why the hell would we scam? Get a life and stop whining, play - it's a game.

you lie again the hacker didn't even touch your harddisk he just broke in and made you scare gosh

No, you lie, becuase it was the database and he did it without permission

Then why the hell did you make a new account on otland/fans, delete the host and claim that you got the files? you know that you have been caught one several places during the time you "spent" your time working on this server and the previous?

i'd wish you hell, if you keep lying to people.

if you were honest and was scamming, I wouldn't hate you, I'd hate the players for trusting you again. But you are an ignorant guy who is so hungry and desperate to gain a couple of dollars.

Then why the hell did you make a new account on otland/fans, delete the host and claim that you got the files? you know that you have been caught one several places during the time you "spent" your time working on this server and the previous?

i'd wish you hell, if you keep lying to people.

if you were honest and was scamming, I wouldn't hate you, I'd hate the players for trusting you again. But you are an ignorant guy who is so hungry and desperate to gain a couple of dollars.

Because I am not XuatieR, I am a friend of him. I do not even live in the same city as XuatieR do irl.

Don't expect admin to post here or anything. But don't worry, there will be another theg33ks/nozone/newname up anytime soon :thumbup:

i hope so then i got some new fun i won't give any money to the server but it is always fun to pk some:wub: