• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NoZone 7,6 Real Tibia Map - 24/7 - Staged EXP

let me make this clear for you noob.

first: you flaming a thread of someone else who want to start over again. so let him try it.

second: if you see the same bugs report them at first. if you don't do that just don't play it?

third: let the people who like it now just play you just try to take them away because you prolly was one of those kids who was lvl 100~ to bad for you. and let me make this clear either, what does it care that the server got hacked when you was lvl 100 by happy it happened when you was lvl 100~ ore something and not when you was lvl 170.
i take this server for example: Softcores it WAS a very good server but as you can see less and less people are playing it becuase they get bored there (just like me) so now they all leave there and soon in a month ore longer the server will close probally i think, so what then? people of lvl 300 are gonna lose there accounts either whit there donations you can't change it becuase its an ot server, and a ot server will never exist so long as real tibia, if you don't like this go back to rl tibia and don't come to this thread hopeless noob. Is it clear now to you? i hope so. K,THX,BYE

Assassinho:),

If this is Xuatier starting over he is a piece of shit because
1. He scammed the people donating so he could get the dedicated server he never bought.
2. He said he had made the server himself (=did not get the hacked server theg33ks) but
3. When we confronted him saying the server looks like theg33ks suddenly changing to "I got the server from Xuatier".

And no I'm not some stupid noob just flaming. Those bugs I've found are already reported to Xuatier on theg33ks but I didn't post them here again so this guy could fix them. The thing is that they exist in both servers and same goes to the other proof a few posts up.

I'm not sure on how stupid you are. You say its fine when a server closes down then starts over a week later while the owner takes the donations and acts like nothing has happened? I didn't even see Xuatier post here more than one post saying his server got hacked.

Greetings. This is how it is:

Theg33ks was hacked, and after that he couldn't be arsed to keep hosting it. He was hacked multiple times.

BUT HE STILL WANTED THE SERVER TO BE UP TO LET PEOPLE ENJOY THE 7.6 SERVER

So he gave me it. And we will host it, from now on. We are also a bunch of experienced people, just as xuatier, dcaet and avista.

That maybe explains why it says Theg33ks once in a while.

We have fixed some minor and major bugs that existed in Theg33ks, so the NoZone is maybe a reborn Theg33ks server.

Remember that these guys play this server as well, but they dont want to host it and get hacked all the times. That why we took it on us. Enjoy.

expirianced people?
yeah right dude.. botter's are really expirianced people since ive got shot by them under the roof multiple times also hellrage got shot under roofs so please dont talk crap and such idiotic bullshit since you guys are just wannabe own your own server gosh:blink:

expirianced people?
yeah right dude.. botter's are really expirianced people since ive got shot by them under the roof multiple times also hellrage got shot under roofs so please dont talk crap and such idiotic bullshit since you guys are just wannabe own your own server gosh:blink:

good that they owned you:D but you don't need bot to own you guys your just piece of shit.

so leave the thread in peace and go play another server who stops after 1 month and lose your accounts again so i don't see you points any ways. ciao

good that they owned you:D but you don't need bot to own you guys your just piece of shit.

so leave the thread in peace and go play another server who stops after 1 month and lose your accounts again so i don't see you points any ways. ciao

where the heck did i wrote that they owned me? They got owned pretty badly since we had to ue them down because of their "skill" and they got owned pretty badly. Well i can duel you in any time just i lagg pretty much theese days..

where the heck did i wrote that they owned me? They got owned pretty badly since we had to ue them down because of their "skill" and they got owned pretty badly. Well i can duel you in any time just i lagg pretty much theese days..

so now you want to let me think you lagg so you got a excuse if you lose many people used that to me but im no honour muahahahh im good:thumbup:

Yea we could try to play together with the guy who is online on sniperfox.servegame.com

so now you want to let me think you lagg so you got a excuse if you lose many people used that to me but im no honour muahahahh im good:thumbup:

He said he won against the botters and that he would win over you even thought he laggs. Where is the excuse?

Yea we could try to play together with the guy who is online on sniperfox.servegame.com

sniperfox is of a very good mate of mine and we will get more people don't worry man. and try to make your own server like that then before "flame"it again. and you friend calls me reject hahah you guys are the reject to flame everything you don't like. just leave it then.

He said he won against the botters and that he would win over you even thought he laggs. Where is the excuse?

the laggs are his excuse just a big lie. ore he has to fix his old pc from the 80's. :thumbup: (just an advice) ;)

Pro Warbringer and assassinho, I hope you drop the insults and try to behave nice or something bad will happen.

Much chit-chat here. Nice bumps. :)

Server has been online since we opened it, will say; 67 hours!

Thanks for taking care of it.

I enjoy playing it. Very well done by holding it.

I really hope you guys don't donate to this server, it just looks like another scam. I mean if it wasn't a scam and this "new" guy just wanted to keep up the server I don't think he would delete all chars when the OT had about 50 players already.

Too bad there is no way to find out :(

I really hope you guys don't donate to this server, it just looks like another scam. I mean if it wasn't a scam and this "new" guy just wanted to keep up the server I don't think he would delete all chars when the OT had about 50 players already.

Too bad there is no way to find out :(

Too bad you didn't know the hacker deleted many characters and destroyed things on the server. The only solution was to start it over again, all from the very beginning.

And why the hell would we scam? Get a life and stop whining, play - it's a game.

Too bad you didn't know the hacker deleted many characters and destroyed things on the server. The only solution was to start it over again, all from the very beginning.

Yeah its too bad I will never know, since I can't trust you.

And why the hell would we scam? Get a life and stop whining, play - it's a game.

If you did this for fun without giving people items, exp and cash when they "donate" I wouldn't think you were scamming people.

If you wouldn't have tried to hide that you got the server from Xuatier by saying you spent weeks on fixing the server I wouldn't think you were scamming people.

And, no I won't play this game. Maybe its a decent server but if I won't waste my time again and maybe get my char deleted.