• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NoZone 7,6 Real Tibia Map - 24/7 - Staged EXP

Failcore

NoZone.servegame.com
Reaction score
Greetings.

We're proud to finally launch our server, after a long time of hard work. Have you been looking for a 7,6 Real Tibia Map? We can ensure you that this, lagfree, OTS is the right one for you!

IP-Address: NoZone.servegame.com

Experience Stages:
8-49; 100x
50-99; 60x
100-119; 30x
120-149; 15x
150-199; 10x
200+; 7x

Raids: We will use raids constantly with raid-leaders. Let us give you an example: Everytime a orc-raid appears, there will be a leader available to kill. This leader is powerful, and drops unique loot which only this boss will drop. So you might want to participate in all the raids! For information, we have over 10 raids, in all different cities, all with unique leaders.

Houses: We have all the houses available. North Port, Greenshore, Cormaya... we have them all!

Skill Rate: 24x
Magic Rate: 11x
Loot Rate: 3 x

And remember - as it is an old-school server, you will be able to gather all the old-school equipment!

Also, do not forget that we will be using the forums [http://z3.invisionfree.com/NoZone] a lot for announcing changes, updates, incoming and upcoming things such as events, war statistics and so on!

Join us, or check out even more information at our homepage.

See you in-game! :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
Might try this server tomorrow but maybe you can answer some questions before I start playing :)

Did you advertise this server on any other forums? How much time did you spend into making this ot, what did you change from the original download and did you make any other servers before this one?
Also what computer is the server hosted on
and with what internet up\download?

Nice with a new 7.6 server coming up ;)

Might try this server tomorrow but maybe you can answer some questions before I start playing :)

Did you advertise this server on any other forums? How much time did you spend into making this ot, what did you change from the original download and did you make any other servers before this one?
Also what computer is the server hosted on
and with what internet up\download?

Nice with a new 7.6 server coming up ;)

Not advertised it yet on any other forum :)
Spent quite some weeks into fixing apart this, with all three staffmembers
And it's a good enough hosting computer, you won't suffer lag :)

Sounds good :)

Some tips thought:
- Check for pz bugs and border bugs in the map
- Let people make their own acc numbers, maybe some people will make nrs easy to guess but there will be people forgetting their random nr or forgetting to save it when they logg out anyways so you can't avoid both problems. Most people prefer their old acc nr thought and I'm one of them.
- Make advert threads whereever you can. Otfans.net, Ots-list.org, otservlist.net are other forums/lists that you might want to have your server advertised on and won't take much time to register there. The more players you have the more will join, players online is one of the most important thing for me when I choose a server.
- And maybe you want to try this one out, make the spells from 7.4 meaning most spells costs less mana and runes from players will be more used since they cost 1/4 from 7.6 mana. Maybe add double charges for created runes aswell to create a rune market.
- Don't make the mana reg too high. Around 8-10 for mages with promotion is enough and the same for other vocs with the same multiple (differences between vocations should be like real tibia). Its not good when people can rely on their high mana reg without having to use mana fluids but a little boost will make hunting more comfortable since you won't have to refill as often.
- Check for botters. Not sure on what bots exists for 7.6 but the ones I can think about are battle aim (look for people sding npcs or team mates far away from target), auto heal (use a spell damaging 50-70% of a players hp to see if someone heals instantly), anti-para (shoot one and see if player instantly removes it), afk bot (just tp around and look for people making runes or casting spells, usually in weird places)

Just some things I've picked up from other nice servers I've played :) maybe you want to use some of them

Not to start a flame war again, but the offers looks exactly as Theg33ks offers looked like, the map I'm sure is the like, now I ask you. And hopefully you'll answer with the truth and only the truth, are you Mentalbox? who made a new OTLands character to advertise his OT?

Yeah thats one of the reasons I asked some questions ^^ new server comes up right after theg33ks was hacked and from a user registered this month aswell. but dont worry if its the same server i know some mapbugs he didnt fix on theg33ks :)

Edit: Just made a character and looked up those mapbugs, so far I've found 2 borderbugs that I found on theg33ks aswell. And you start with the same equipment (plat coin in ring slot). Doesnt look promising <_<

Last edited:
Failcore
Join Date 26th June 2009

A post on otfans on the 26th June 2009, 11:18
Roosa said:
Mentalbox, hacked the server took the files, and will host it soon :)

Great :thumbup:

Or it just might be you Xuatier, you never know.

xuatier will post it whit his own otland account hes not scared to do that because he did do nothing wrong, any ways i will go player this server, i hope its not to high exp rates:thumbup:

Btw: how much mana cost a sd?

Last edited:
xuatier will post it whit his own otland account hes not scared to do that because he did do nothing wrong, any ways i will go player this server, i hope its not to high exp rates:thumbup:

How can you take the conclusion that Xuatier did nothing wrong? He didn't even bother explaning what really have happened, okay, let's assume he got hacked. But who deletes the domain name after getting hacked? In my opinion, keeping the domain name would probably be a better solution and just rework on the project, since he haven't done much.

Okay, Conclusion taken : Hi Xuatier you bastard. You do not deserve any respect at all, I had a thought that you'd be the faker and go into Ryans footstep and here you are, you disgusting creep.

When you click on donations and hold your hand on the information such as donation boots, or anything else, it'll direct you to the site of "theg33ks"

You weren't hacked, you pretened to be hacked to gain more money, I really do feel sorry for those who donated EVEN tho it's their own fault.

ye i see now,,,, its xuatier... and there is already someone who donated on the new server :S all i can say is don't donate but ofcourse i can say just play but just don't donate i think:S

ye i see now,,,, its xuatier... and there is already someone who donated on the new server :S all i can say is don't donate but ofcourse i can say just play but just don't donate i think:S

Play a corruptive OT?, that you risk to pay real money in and maybe loose them? Play up a character to 120 and get hacked by a GM to make his real friend play it? Don't really get the concept, please tell me.

Greetings. This is how it is:

Theg33ks was hacked, and after that he couldn't be arsed to keep hosting it. He was hacked multiple times.

BUT HE STILL WANTED THE SERVER TO BE UP TO LET PEOPLE ENJOY THE 7.6 SERVER

So he gave me it. And we will host it, from now on. We are also a bunch of experienced people, just as xuatier, dcaet and avista.

That maybe explains why it says Theg33ks once in a while.

We have fixed some minor and major bugs that existed in Theg33ks, so the NoZone is maybe a reborn Theg33ks server.

Remember that these guys play this server as well, but they dont want to host it and get hacked all the times. That why we took it on us. Enjoy.

Btw: how much mana cost a sd?

If he didnt get people to donate by making the donations more and more powerful I would have thought so too. You know you get alot more donations if people start fresh and donates again on a new server, right? And yeah like gantroz said he didn't post much about what happened to his server just one post and he made it after he had deleted his domain.

Also this server has the same bugs (I've just checked a few) that theg33ks had and you also start with a plat coin in the arrow slot which is not a standard setting its something the owner changed. Third thing, this guy registered on the exact (or very close) to the day theg33ks closed down. Maybe its all this just happened to be the same but it sounds unbelievable to me.

Greetings. This is how it is:

Theg33ks was hacked, and after that he couldn't be arsed to keep hosting it. He was hacked multiple times.

BUT HE STILL WANTED THE SERVER TO BE UP TO LET PEOPLE ENJOY THE 7.6 SERVER

So he gave me it. And we will host it, from now on. We are also a bunch of experienced people, just as xuatier, dcaet and avista.

That maybe explains why it says Theg33ks once in a while.

We have fixed some minor and major bugs that existed in Theg33ks, so the NoZone is maybe a reborn Theg33ks server.

Remember that these guys play this server as well, but they dont want to host it and get hacked all the times. That why we took it on us. Enjoy.

We're proud to finally launch our server, after a long time of hard work.

I dont get how you can work for a long time after the server was hacked and then launch it a few days later. And then take credits for it untill other people point out you didn't make the server.

So the server was hacked, but what happened to his computer? did a screen come up and say "YOU'RE HACKED" goodbye, feel patrified and scared and spread it to the world!

PS: we didn't take any of your files or delete your harddrive!!!!!!!

If he didnt get people to donate by making the donations more and more powerful I would have thought so too. You know you get alot more donations if people start fresh and donates again on a new server, right? And yeah like gantroz said he didn't post much about what happened to his server just one post and he made it after he had deleted his domain.

Also this server has the same bugs (I've just checked a few) that theg33ks had and you also start with a plat coin in the arrow slot which is not a standard setting its something the owner changed. Third thing, this guy registered on the exact (or very close) to the day theg33ks closed down. Maybe its all this just happened to be the same but it sounds unbelievable to me.

let me make this clear for you noob.

first: you flaming a thread of someone else who want to start over again. so let him try it.

second: if you see the same bugs report them at first. if you don't do that just don't play it?

third: let the people who like it now just play you just try to take them away because you prolly was one of those kids who was lvl 100~ to bad for you. and let me make this clear either, what does it care that the server got hacked when you was lvl 100 by happy it happened when you was lvl 100~ ore something and not when you was lvl 170.
i take this server for example: Softcores it WAS a very good server but as you can see less and less people are playing it becuase they get bored there (just like me) so now they all leave there and soon in a month ore longer the server will close probally i think, so what then? people of lvl 300 are gonna lose there accounts either whit there donations you can't change it becuase its an ot server, and a ot server will never exist so long as real tibia, if you don't like this go back to rl tibia and don't come to this thread hopeless noob. Is it clear now to you? i hope so. K,THX,BYE

Assassinho:),