• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Old Tibia 7.4 Real Map (Original gameplay) 10x EXP

Do you wanna to make it pvp-enforced with 40 lvl on start?

• yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • yes, with free money and 20x experience

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The changes:

We have found a great person who'll help us to pay money for hosting machine. With this, premium account is free! Feel free to play and create your account now!

shut up your fucking mouth go to your fucking tibianic and waste 534534534hours to make 435234543bp gfb with 2x mana regenerate!.l.
What does that even mean?
Peak Record: 642 players online on March 14, 2012, 10:09 pm CET
YOU MAD BRO?

642 ON 7.4 VERSION? 20 PEOPLES FIGHT WITH ONEDRAGON? DUDE I THINK YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WONT ANY OTHER SERVER HAHA .l. 7.4 NEEDS 80 PLAYERS MAX.

642 ON 7.4 VERSION? 20 PEOPLES FIGHT WITH ONEDRAGON? DUDE I THINK YOU MAD BECAUSE YOU WONT ANY OTHER SERVER HAHA .l. 7.4 NEEDS 80 PLAYERS MAX.
Peak Record: 642 players online on March 14, 2012, 10:09 pm CET
oh he mad

i still dont understand you, how much bp gfb created? 2 ? in one hour? <huh>

wow good job you are history
I'm history eh? Is that so?
Why even open this server btw? I seriously have a 3 GBPS botnet on basically speed dial, so please, broadcast this server in tibianic-hr.org one more time.

yea broadcast this server, peoples should know something new is going up /\ agreed

hoodnasty , exactly when you sned the BOTneEt ddos I'll catch your IP and kill it

lol there are already 2 oldschool server out, no chance
ht1.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

there is one, without djinn quests and pure playing :)

tibianic is shitty dude i missed 10x times with my club in rat lol crazy? also full atk/def is working on runes, is it fucking joke? lol

there is one, without djinn quests and pure playing :)

tibianic is shitty dude i missed 10x times with my club in rat lol crazy? also full atk/def is working on runes, is it fucking joke? lol
lollllll Okay Tampon Cipka.

Back