• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Old Tibia 7.4 Real Map (Original gameplay) 10x EXP

Do you wanna to make it pvp-enforced with 40 lvl on start?

• yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • yes, with free money and 20x experience

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This server sounds great! Atleast looking at the first post. Djinn quest is fun! All the changes you've made is great.

If you've got a good Ddos protection preventing lagg and crashes, this server could really be something.

Premium is fine, aslong as it's just 1 euro. Tho, I believe you should put in some kind of deal to buy 10 premium (roses) for 7 euro so that people will buy roses to sell to players. Because it's many players who cannot buy due to different reasons. No credit card, no money or whatever.
This is really important.

Tho.. That lvl 40 thing, doesn't really fit into this server. This server with all the changes looks like a really nice rpg with wars on higher level. Don't ruin that

One thing tho. Magic level rates. Since everyone is dependent on their magic level to use certain spells and runes, I believe magic level rates should be higher than skills. I'd suggest rate 8 instead of 6, as skills is 7.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom