• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Old Tibia 7.4 Real Map (Original gameplay) 10x EXP

Do you wanna to make it pvp-enforced with 40 lvl on start?

• yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • yes, with free money and 20x experience

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GM Godly (Inviix) deleted of corrupt, i never saw worst person in the world.

Started playing this server, its pretty good just needs to have more people and i think it'll be really good. Only downside so far is that you have to buy spells and that using mana fluids is so pointless.

I like the fact that the message above ^ ^ ^ Has been posted 2-4 times already in this thread by newly created accounts, not to mention this account was created 20th march (today) I really think the owner is just creating accounts to say how good his server is :)

I like the fact that the message above ^ ^ ^ Has been posted 2-4 times already in this thread by newly created accounts, not to mention this account was created 20th march (today) I really think the owner is just creating accounts to say how good his server is :)

Yeah new accounts, your funny guy. My rl mate got me to play this server he had only been playing it for a day, the server is getting busier. Its pretty good atmosphere and would be a really good server / will be once its more populated.

Yeah new accounts, your funny guy. My rl mate got me to play this server he had only been playing it for a day, the server is getting busier. Its pretty good atmosphere and would be a really good server / will be once its more populated.

I wasn't speaking of you though, also this server has been corrupted a couple of times, and at this time it won't make it, there's 2 oldschool servers up and a third one coming.

remove djinn quest? And make it pvp-e So people will join and war, I mean honestly there is no rpg feeling here anyway. Do the best thing for your server. Make it pvp-e.

ye remove djin quest and change % of lose experience when u die, Chevy died on 71 and lost 3 lvls its too much

Hope you realize that your website is heavily bugged and are very easy to put backdoors on.
No offense but you should really fix those as soon as possible, else you'll within a soon future become a zombie for someone else bot-net.

tip, when you build a website, make sure it works for more than the browser you're using...
when I build a website, I download all available internet browsers to make sure my website supports all.

Edit, if you want, I can find the exact errors for you without you having to give me any scripts/files..
I'll just grab your websource directly from your web and locate the errors for you, but I wont unless you want me to help.
(mostly because it's illegal for me to do it unless you asked me to do it)

Changes,

use google chrome or opera,
death % is fixed,
mana fluid give 90-120 mana,
won't delete djiinns, there is post on forum vote!

Changes,

use google chrome or opera,
death % is fixed,
mana fluid give 90-120 mana,
won't delete djiinns, there is post on forum vote!

I don't think you understand, the website maybe "appear" to work on chrome w/e, but in fact it's bugged in dangerous ways.
And Chrome/Opera (as you say) seems to be the only browsers that ignores it for now.

but it's fully up to you

Add rashid or items from rashid to djin, u dont have players becouse ppl dont have money for runes u should remove djin quest

This Gm is corrupted as shi* , it been proofed few times.
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom