• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.6 Real Map is back!

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
The Oldschool Oldera Real Map is back!

homepage-http://oldera76.no-ip.org

Stable server.

The server got perfect balanced vocations for the most
perfect wars you have ever experienced, Oldschool 7.6.

#All Npc Included Rashid , Djinns.
You can buy SSa(10x) at Djinns.

Guild Wars
* 4 Frags To Red
* 7 Frags To Ban

Exp-Stages
8-50lvl 80x
50-80lvl 60x
80-110lvl 40x
110-150lvl 20x
150-200lvl 10x
200+lvl 5x

@skill-15x
@magic-5x
@spawn-3x
@loot-3x

**This is 24/7 Dedicated Server with No Downtime.
**no Lags , No kicks

Connection Info-
Protocol-7.6
port-7171
homepage-http://oldera76.no-ip.org

Yeah, they will be added soon

**no Lags , No kicks
dude im laggingg so much that my dick will soon fall off my body
and u dont even start with wep?
chest at temple is bugged,
THIS IS FOOOOOOR SSSSUUURREEEE NOOOT RYAN LOL
ryan is smarter....

lllloll
went to ank, outside boat "DEBUG" BOOM
cant login rofl

Last edited:
i only play 7.6 server if i can be sure people go play but this server looks like a fail. i hope once there will be a 7.6 server (no donations maby some but not to much) what stays long time open so alot of people will play for sure, have good wars in it etc etc,

wont play this server yet but just one thought, 10 sorcerers doing ue combo will do hell lots of damage lol

Dude, I will change ssaa Ankrahmun is not bugged now, chest will be addon soon i got alot of work now.

Hey ryan.

Please do after 2 weeks an reset and say your database crashed and all files got deleted.

Then do after 1 week an house reset and say "i fucked up the house files, sorry for deleting, but it was necessary" and then after 2 weeks again an delete.

Then you close the server.

---- Oh, you did all this stuff already, then you must repeat and get donationnzzzzz!!!!!!111

This clearly isn't Ryan, if you haven't already noticed. Oldera was 7.7 not 7.6. Oldera had houses by names. This OT got rashid, djinn etc inside DP lol

don't take advangted of the name ruth, try to make an own.. and one advice, Jocce's realesed "real map project" suck.

Last edited:
i played the server just to see how it is on this moment it looks fine. no laggs,bugs, to me. but i hope this time the server will be open for some longer time i don't think so but anyways i just play for the war XD

yea, haha and also I mean 10 sorcerers ueing? are you completelly FULLY RETARDED?
IMAGINE 10X UE WHAT HAPPENDS? 9x of the sorcerers die and the target MAYBEEEEE dies....

dont play this shit
L
A
G
/
lol do never play it unless u live in p(r)oland and u want to die 24/7 with the laggs that this guy got, and he tells me its hosted in sweden? what sweden? last time I checked sweden wasnt in p(r)oland

dont play this shit
L
A
G
/
lol do never play it unless u live in p(r)oland and u want to die 24/7 with the laggs that this guy got, and he tells me its hosted in sweden? what sweden? last time I checked sweden wasnt in p(r)oland

stfu you spam noob. i live in the netherlands and i got NO lagg. no buggs, nothing so you only logged in for like 1 minute and maby itsjust your ugly pc wut laggs. but i don't lagg and my friends on it doesn't lagg either on it. so i suggest people come and play:D the owner is not ryan anymore ryan is in there team yes. but he don't make the desiccions anymore so they will stay longer open than normal;) i hope you come join.

I see allot of problems in the server, alot of weakness..

I offered to be helping but seems he didn't want that..

also I start to think this is a Ryan Wannabe, there's already lots of donations, when server went up just a few hours ago :O

I will not play this one, but I do not tell people to not try it... Each one of you have to experience the server on your own, do not listen to another asshole since you maybe don't think as that one did...

Sincerely!

This is NOT my server and I'm in no way envolved. Quite retarded as if I (Ryan) would ever start Oldera again I would use oldera.net and not some shitty no-ip.org domain. Not to mention hes just using downloaded Avesta, the real Oldera was 7.7 based on OpenTibia Repository and all my servers have always been hosted on a proper dedicated host and not on some shitty computer at Poland.
If one of my servers had donation abilities, it was always an automatic system. At this server after you paid, the admin has to give you the donation item manually.

My ONLY current project is www.narozia.com.

I Donated 10€ and after 3 days was char reset.. lol <_<

Back