• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.6 Real Map is back!

I Donated 10€ and after 3 days was char reset.. lol <_<

so about what server are you talking now? this one, (cant becuase its just online)

but ontopic, change !online back!! so people can use it... its sad we can'tuse it.

so about what server are you talking now? this one, (cant becuase its just online)

but ontopic, change !online back!! so people can use it... its sad we can'tuse it.

why would he do that? when he pretty easy can fake "Players Online" if !Online is disabled? ^^
(I wouldn't be surprised if he tried that to get more players)

I see this Server is lost already... (No offense!)

Sincerely!

why would he do that? when he pretty easy can fake "Players Online" if !Online is disabled? ^^
(I wouldn't be surprised if he tried that to get more players)

I see this Server is lost already... (No offense!)

Sincerely!

stop using sincerly becuase its starts anoy act like your proffesional in english talking, oh pleaseeee....

i don't care how long the server will be online atleast it is online (like alera they only talk soon soon! but it never comes and IF it comes its a fail project just like this one, i just play to have some fun wars as how long it takes. :wub:

stop using sincerly becuase its starts anoy act like your proffesional in english talking, oh pleaseeee....

i don't care how long the server will be online atleast it is online (like alera they only talk soon soon! but it never comes and IF it comes its a fail project just like this one, i just play to have some fun wars as how long it takes. :wub:

let me guess... another Noob that have realized you only enjoy a server the first 3 days till you get bored of don't get anything for free? and quit, and then start everything over in a new server?

Dude... it's 2009.. the year most servers should be 24/7 online... not as they was at 2005~ with 4 hours online time per day and acc reset each 2 days, and project fail after like 5 days all together..

also you must love 1000+ exp servers, no matter if the whole map is squared as hell.. and no details?

you are really sound like that..

also you're starting flame to me about nothing I've done to you...

also, Feel my love

Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!

GlHf!

See how long the server stay up, and war as much you can?

Do you enjoy 1 vs 1 war? O.O
84391789.png

Anyway, hope you and your gay buddy have fun with shooting Hmms on eachother

Sincerely

Hey Ruth.. You should check the server for serious game weakness..

I've found 2 ways to hack the server easy,, even a noob could do this...

Just like Ryan started ;) Hes server was hackable the first week online ^^
same with the donation items, there was 3 guys found out the weakness and got level 300+ within 2 days by this.. :)

so if you are a Ryan Wannabe you have take one more step to become him =)

Sincerely

Ps: just because I know how to hack this easy, I will not do it.. ;) but you should still check it before more dudes find out..

Edit: Remove the "It's on a dedicated host without laggs"
because it's not dedicated, you're hosting it at your home dude...

let me guess... another Noob that have realized you only enjoy a server the first 3 days till you get bored of don't get anything for free? and quit, and then start everything over in a new server?

Dude... it's 2009.. the year most servers should be 24/7 online... not as they was at 2005~ with 4 hours online time per day and acc reset each 2 days, and project fail after like 5 days all together..

also you must love 1000+ exp servers, no matter if the whole map is squared as hell.. and no details?

you are really sound like that..

also you're starting flame to me about nothing I've done to you...

also, Feel my love

Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!Sincerely!

GlHf!

wow and your another noob who no lifes on the forums? I notice that out of that spam, its not love just an little kid who got no life, but in fact i do live in 2005:( becuase if i know 7.6 was used in 2005-2006 ore something so? maby thats why they only are online for like 4 weeks :O powned noob! :wub:

oke now real, no i don't like to high exp stages but i do like this ones good for a stages ,for a good war:D what will comes on the server (yes there will come a good war;) ). and i play this ot becuase its the only 7.6 server whit rl map and fun exp stages ( FUN? yes fun i play ot for fun;) )

you got owned by assassinho ciao:D baba

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the server you're playing wasn't made in 2005. 7.6 was a good version was one of the best versions so people have made new 7.6 distros after it was outdated on real tibia.

wow and your another noob who no lifes on the forums? I notice that out of that spam, its not love just an little kid who got no life, but in fact i do live in 2005:( becuase if i know 7.6 was used in 2005-2006 ore something so? maby thats why they only are online for like 4 weeks :O powned noob! :wub:

oke now real, no i don't like to high exp stages but i do like this ones good for a stages ,for a good war:D what will comes on the server (yes there will come a good war;) ). and i play this ot becuase its the only 7.6 server whit rl map and fun exp stages ( FUN? yes fun i play ot for fun;) )

you got owned by assassinho ciao:D baba

what the fuck did he just said?
I didnt get a fucking word out of it lol
anyway this server blows and be happy that u get a free bump ;)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the server you're playing wasn't made in 2005. 7.6 was a good version was one of the best versions so people have made new 7.6 distros after it was outdated on real tibia.

ahah and your aurerawar server hahah is a big joke mate, its just ue around.

This clearly isn't Ryan, if you haven't already noticed. Oldera was 7.7 not 7.6. Oldera had houses by names. This OT got rashid, djinn etc inside DP lol

don't take advangted of the name ruth, try to make an own.. and one advice, Jocce's realesed "real map project" suck.

First there was apocalypsee.net 7.6 (2x times reseted"
Then there was oldera 7.6 (3x house reset, 1x server reset)
Then there was molera 7.6 (1x server reset)

then suddenly oldera 7.7 appeared?

I played all of this servers, and everytime it was an fail server.

Don't donate for this shit server. Donor server incoming!

First there was apocalypsee.net 7.6 (2x times reseted"
Then there was oldera 7.6 (3x house reset, 1x server reset)
Then there was molera 7.6 (1x server reset)

then suddenly oldera 7.7 appeared?

I played all of this servers, and everytime it was an fail server.

Don't donate for this shit server. Donor server incoming!
they are so dump those ryan and his fail pl's friends. if they just keep the server (1 server) open for a longgg time like 4 months ore something insteed of having every 3 week a new server then they could make much more money, if they let a server open for like 4 months alot of kids will just donate then but ye they are pl's they can understand it:eek:

apocalypse never was owned by ryan

I think it was sold to Ryan. At least Ryan bought it from Aestyn but I think it was just a fake selling because he said something at forums about him being both (in different posts of course)

I think it was sold to Ryan. At least Ryan bought it from Aestyn but I think it was just a fake selling because he said something at forums about him being both (in different posts of course)

yeh sold to him but not from aestyn:)

wow, Ruth, you really are going to make the server live after the "Legend about Oldera" Server down randomly, and resets..

Actually I'm not surprised at all....

wow, Ruth, you really are going to make the server live after the "Legend about Oldera" Server down randomly, and resets..

Actually I'm not surprised at all....

Keep whining just becuase they didn't want you in your team, who the fuck would want you?
Your servers fails and you think that you are experienced

yeh sold to him but not from aestyn:)

This is what happened as far as I know:

- Gallar owned Apocalypse.

- Aestyn got Apocalypse and renamed it Oldera.

- Ryan (nick Silvershift) bought 90% of Oldera from Aestyn but Aestyn never showed up again.

- Ryan (nick Rothar) open Classicalia and shutdown Oldera.

- Rothar says on Classicalia forum "I am Aestyn"

- Rothar says ingame (on Classicalia) "I am Silvershift"

Conclusion: Ryan bought/hacked/got Apocalypse from Gallar under the name Aestyn.

apocalyspe was daniel/ond serv but he gave it way to gallar .monte was gallars hoster. gallar was corrupted so monte decide to not host apocalyspe so he sold the serv to ryan

Back