• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera 7.6 Real Map is back!

Keep whining just becuase they didn't want you in your team, who the fuck would want you?
Your servers fails and you think that you are experienced

far more experienced then you.. also there's far more people then you'll ever will be able to count to that asking me daily when I'm going to open my servers, and if I can help them with scripts/more...

I'll recommend you to shut the fuck up if you don't know anything...

and by the way I didn't apply for the team, I told him by PM that I could HELP him with some scripts if he would like,

HELP and APPLICATION is two different things moron <.<

but as I can see from you, you're brain can't count more then there you nose reach...

Edit: If you now know me so freaked well... then you should know that I got about 1 hour/day at computer, and how the fuck can you think that's enough to edit a server to make it run..

especially when the server have a bug somewhere that it's more or less impossible to track it...

but once again, I understand your low IQ and will not explain more.. I don't want to cause Data over flood in your brain :S
atomic_bomb_explosion.jpg

Back