• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Oldserver RL PVE 7.4/7.72(Custom client)(Dedicated server)|TASK SYSTEM|OPENING 28 OCT 18.00

if u want avoid people to getting lvls that means ots will go slowly down, do as u want ;)

Few hours until start :) create your accounts and get ready

Oldserver.eu

When did 6 become a few what school did you go to
Looking forward to trying it out! I'll be there! I'm a little worried only 90 people have made characters

Last edited:
I will play, will war teams also bring their teams?

Suggestion:

I noticed after level 81~ exp goes very slow, 5x, you should change so everyone keep exping and waring at same time. Make it 8x,7x,6x, leting it go slower

Last edited:
When did 6 become a few what school did you go to
Looking forward to trying it out! I'll be there! I'm a little worried only 90 people have made characters
Pardon me for the lack of english skill ;-)

Looking forward to see you there!

I will play, will war teams also bring their teams?

Suggestion:

I noticed after level 81~ exp goes very slow, 5x, you should change so everyone keep exping and waring at same time. Make it 8x,7x,6x, leting it go slower
This is inteded, we don't want a "high" rate server. :)

Thank you for your feedback, hope to see you there!

Use 7.72 normal client and connect with 188.138.57.77 / 7171 meanwhile. fixing it asap

Back