• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Oldserver RL PVE 7.4/7.72(Custom client)(Dedicated server)|TASK SYSTEM|OPENING 28 OCT 18.00

Snuskish - Nice piece of shit you made. GJ you didnt check client before start ? HAH :)

Start was fucked up so you should make it at 19 or 20 atleast.

Couldn't login aswell

I will not download remere and client.
Time was out.
And how we can get prize for been first 20 if we cant log in? :D

HAHA

cant travel with skull, boat like tibia 7.6 - lol i think i exit today

I will not download remere and client.
Time was out.
And how we can get prize for been first 20 if we cant log in? :D

HAHA

same here not gonna dowload ip changer with viruses, it could be 2x more online but u fucked up

Trying our best to get everyone happy, im sorry if we made you guys disapointed, but the server is still up, boat is fixed.
The client problem seems to affect about 10% of the players.

10%? So on server could log only 80 people? Its waste of time. One week and disappear

Spells fixed, Boats fixed, uploaded 7.72 + ip changer that is safe. use oldserver.eu /7171

You fixed spells , boats etc after start? GOOD FOR YOU MAN! :D

I WAITING ON OLDTIBIA SERVER!

cya

What are people whining about? I doubt rook is a good idea though, even if its 100x many people refuse to go through that shit.
Also you need to lower rotworms damage or fix better main eq, they hit way too hard

Last edited:
Back