• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia WAR | 7.7 CUSTOM CLIENT - ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Hello and welcome back to my war server..

Ingame information[UPDATED]:

- Private accounts, starting at level 50.
- Static magic level/skill.
- Thais map.

Client Information:

IP: www.originaltibia.com/war
Client: 7.72

download the client HERE CLIENT 7.7

Hope to see you there,
Fribben.

Can you put Custom map?
If you no have i give you my map.
Look this my map if you put this i send you:
My MAP - YouTube

Oh god, Tampik is going to fuck this topic up.

Nice hosting a war server fribben, you're really exanding your servers! :)

A suggestion of mine would be to host a lowrate 7.4/7.7 with custom items (Much like RealOTs). We know you want to add a custom aspect to your server.

This might be a good idea when the highrate dies.

Your serwer sux because its boring no custom map 0 trap place very ue spamers and all time i have lags.
Why Friben do not reply to my post. Can not you see that I want to help you could even write off something that no fairly weak gm server is ignorant.
People play only by the grace there because is no other war ots.

Your serwer sux because its boring no custom map 0 trap place very ue spamers and all time i have lags.
Why Friben do not reply to my post. Can not you see that I want to help you could even write off something that no fairly weak gm server is ignorant.
People play only by the grace there because is no other war ots.
If he doesn't want to be helped, then stop bothering him and get out of this thread, you will make a big favor to humankind, srsly

You should make that you need to do something about the UE spamms, example you that you need 3-5 frags to do a ue and maybe that you need 1200 to do a UE

- - - Updated - - -

the paralyze is insane

Friben were online yesterday, and why do not you take a look to your topic.
Take care of your server!

I have to negatively criticize, but it's only for the good of the server wants to be a cool server because now it sucks.

You open war ots on sux client 7.72 for working many bots and make small exhausted.

Now boters spam very fast sd on hotkey and it's no fun.
Yesterday I made a movie about one of the boter, but the server is full of such frauds.

Here, evidence of the crime:

Pity that there is no just more war ots online only 7.6 orshaball x999, but there can't to play because millions level slay one hit new players.

Your sux because:
- Server has a custom of boring the map without traps.
-Houses no work can't go to this.
-Many boters play this and Gm no search boters.
-No exap for player and no lose lvl , and therefore ue noobs spam all the time because I did not lose lvl.
-If left time to use of rings and people kno ck it to the ground by what the server looks like a mess, change to infinite time or enter cleaning the map.
-These errors on ots , you wasting dedicated server.
-Please fix all and make good war ots.

This server is biggest sux in war ots
All is botters thanks tampon for give proof of botters good job
No give exp when kill player need pvp enfo
Exhaust no exist can spam sd and uh and GM fribben no care about players and never fixed
Fix error or close server because all noobs are sppamming with bot and its shit

its not even zaowan just some fake
I think it's Zaowan because him use bot on all ots.
Him or no him i have in ass , it is important to improve the server because now full boters + small exhausted it's no fun.
The need to make changes which are written in order to improve the quality of the server.

I doubt Fribben will give a shit about that war ot now and the only one who cares about is u Tampon. I just hope he will change this exhausted system and uh system on originaltibia HR. And stop crying about bots im pretty sure Zaowan would be glad to kill you on duel and record it with hypercam.

I doubt Fribben will give a shit about that war ot now and the only one who cares about is u Tampon. I just hope he will change this exhausted system and uh system on originaltibia HR. And stop crying about bots im pretty sure Zaowan would be glad to kill you on duel and record it with hypercam.

Haha Zaowan even go out of the depot without your bot
The orginal Hr he himself can kill at most name faker, because I do not play RPG ots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back