• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

Why not? :(
Thanks for playing tho
cus a ek lvl 42 can hunt drags and hit him 150-200~ who have never trained and a ed lvl 59 can max hit 105 with rod/exori frigo with ml 50? thats retarded and then u wont add so npc sells rods/wands

cus a ek lvl 42 can hunt drags and hit him 150-200~ who have never trained and a ed lvl 59 can max hit 105 with rod/exori frigo with ml 50? thats retarded and then u wont add so npc sells rods/wands

Don't be like that, dude. I went to drags at lvl 49 as knight with 70 in skills, together with a 45 paladin and teamhunted. It wasn't until lvl 55+, I could solo dragons with slightly wasting my cash.

And druids/sorcs can hunt mages easy, friends started at 40 killing em with frigo.

Don't be like that, dude. I went to drags at lvl 49 as knight with 70 in skills, together with a 45 paladin and teamhunted. It wasn't until lvl 55+, I could solo dragons with slightly wasting my cash.

And druids/sorcs can hunt mages easy, friends started at 40 killing em with frigo.
u never said anything about u ever skilling and teamhunt was the dl u can kill em with frigo and mega waste so u gotta summon ds

u never said anything about u ever skilling and teamhunt was the dl u can kill em with frigo and mega waste so u gotta summon ds

I did say that we teamhunted, but you ignored it apperently.
The vocs are fine, only u think they're not.

LOl, vocs are oks. I hit like 100-140 with exori frigo on dragon om my 65+ ms and mag lvl erhm, 46-47 or so.
and i got the highest mag on the ot so you cant have mag 50 as you mentioned, HEHEH

wont play because of the retarded homepage
You cannot create another account just after another. Please wait few minutes.
Captcha word is incorrect.

The server is now online again and I've fixed a more stable server so you should be able to play as much as you want now :)