• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

Todays update:
Free premium,
Spell errors fixed,
Minor mapfixes.

Really awesome ot to be honest, come on people, join it for god sake. The only thing this ot misses is you people!

Minor update:
Added missing NPC's in 'Port Hope',
Fixed the pacc issue,
Minor mapfixes.

Comming soon:
Darashia,
New quests.

I've also updated the minimap at the front page.
(+Ankrahmun and Port Hope)

Awesome, tho needs to add Rashid, and jewely salesmen, also hailstorm rod/ wand of inferno is not buyable, neither obtainable, since I cant seem to find Priestesses anywhere, been using moonlight at drags since lvl 30-40.
Just needs more players so we can start a war, this isnt one of those ots where you get highest, and each time you die you just go bot dls/frosts... It's actually "rpg"ish, and you need to fight for your levels...

Awesome, tho needs to add Rashid, and jewely salesmen, also hailstorm rod/ wand of inferno is not buyable, neither obtainable, since I cant seem to find Priestesses anywhere, been using moonlight at drags since lvl 30-40.
Just needs more players so we can start a war, this isnt one of those ots where you get highest, and each time you die you just go bot dls/frosts... It's actually "rpg"ish, and you need to fight for your levels...

Rashid (in Ankrahmun) and jewelry NPC's do exist, will look into that wand/rod issue.

No, they do not exist, since where they are supposed to be, no NPC is spawned.