• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

how about that gm logs in and fixes bugs?
mapper cant make proper stairs ANYWHERE

how about that gm logs in and fixes bugs?
mapper cant make proper stairs ANYWHERE
If you report to an GM, he will report, got 6 Map bugs already and i reported, instead of making complaining, -.-

lootrate is too high.obviously not 1x
It is 1x, those who making Demon hunts, making big hunts. not small 30 min hunt and full bp of demon shield.. and please..-.-

If you report to an GM, he will report, got 6 Map bugs already and i reported, instead of making complaining, -.-

It is 1x, those who making Demon hunts, making big hunts. not small 30 min hunt and full bp of demon shield.. and please..-.-

I can't understand you. lol

learn english first... and lootrate obviously isnt 1x, i loot 2 much stuff

Actually we looted the mms 2 days ago, and 1 demon shield today together with 4 demonrage swords and 2 gs. And that was a 3hour long hunt.

Killed one demon in approx 2min so you do the damn math.

First hunt we got 1 mms in first demon, then killed bout 50 more without any loot, so we just had extreme luck with the mms :p

Wtf....?
:blink::blink::blink::blink:
osirisbugged.png