• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

namnlsjn.jpg

Hoofie, you got 0 pvp anyway, so gl!
another retard that dont know a shit bout nowdays pvp.
If this were 7.6 you would die by me solo.
But it doesnt work liks that anymore, as long i dont take you in one ue, which i dont OR that you would be the most retard ever and dont know how to heal, but even a 2 years old can sit and spamm a hotkey.

another retard that dont know a shit bout nowdays pvp.
If this were 7.6 you would die by me solo.
But it doesnt work liks that anymore, as long i dont take you in one ue, which i dont OR that you would be the most retard ever and dont know how to heal, but even a 2 years old can sit and spamm a hotkey.

Yrexz does really sucks in 7.6.
And yes, he is a retard :/

idiot i am playing 7.6 now fucking piece of shit dont talk, and time to shine, yes,u suck retard

I never quit did I? U were the one spamming Noxey, "MAN ALL U DO IS RUN COME 1V1" when u failed sneaking him with 109 rp 110 ms and 80 haha lmao
22:21 Hoof Mosbricka [111]: well, i gotta say that we sucked now, we are not in vent or skype ;p
pro excuse ^^

it is a pro excuse, even better is a true one too.
And if you don't agree that its better to pvp while talking in vent/skype you are the biggest retard ive ever seen.

23:35 Unbelievable [79]: HAR EJ SUPPLIES S.S
23:35 Hoof Mosbricka [111]: FÖFAN
23:35 Hoof Mosbricka [111]: VART ÄRDU I SKYPE KENNIE

23:36 Kenne Mosbricka [109]: 1 - 0 us in kills
23:36 Kenne Mosbricka [109]: i kill'd Funkmaster Flex so 1- 0 to us

funkmaster flex = some random lvl 40 rp lol

idiot i am playing 7.6 now fucking piece of shit dont talk, and time to shine, yes,u suck retard

Yes, I know that you're playing 7.6 atm,
thats why I know you suck.

Whatever you reply, it's still non-sense.
The only reason I tell you this truth.
Is because ur being one shitty guy here.