• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Osirion 8.54 «RPG - OpenPvP»

Lol retards. u think i will quit after 1 dead especially when my internets signal turned red for 5 seconds? and you shouldnt be proud of killing me mr unbelievable since hoof did the whole job there.u just was noob who shooted few sds, and we didnt ran there twice.. give cams of that we run there twice idiot... we was there only 1x

-------------Namnl%F6s.jpg

ofc you used mws/paralyzes but thoose was totally useless.. its funny how u cant mw like a retard

Alright!

I'm going to map Darashia and SMACK is mapping Edron. :thumbup:

Server suck, when I try to change 100gp to 1 plat coin it disepears >_> Im out!

What quests do we need the most right now?
Bright sword, blue legs, ????

there need more quests overall. yea, bright sword/blue legs/blue robe/spirit cloak/hat of the mad/crown legs/banshee etc etc ;p

Well, there is no such bug as when you trying to change 100 gold to 1 platium they disapears o_O. Never seen it.

Minimap for Carlin is coming later when I got time, I just beg for this would help some players! Hope Owner will post this map n the first page too so they'll see it immediately.

Made a fast minimap for some hunting places for newcomers! This is one for THAIS! - T H A I S

asddas.jpg

Here is a minimap for hunting places in Carlin and some in Venore ! =)

-carlinn.jpg

Last edited: