• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

im new to palera but when i see forum it says server go down? is true?

Not enough players for me to stay sorry, ya 45 is good at high peak, bnut thats for 1 hour, 5 hours of the day 3 of us are online, the rest 15-20, sorry but good ot

Not enough players for me to stay sorry, ya 45 is good at high peak, bnut thats for 1 hour, 5 hours of the day 3 of us are online, the rest 15-20, sorry but good ot

It's because most of the players are from sweden or countries that has almost the same time, when you wrote this post it was 1.35 am in sweden and most of the people have work/school to get up to.

At daytime in sweden theres almost always 45+ players online.

now it is 1.15 pm in sweden, Online
Players: 28

and most people are still at work/school.

Ya bazese but 45 online at high time isnt enough for a rl 7.6 server to be honest

let me notify you then, I went from 0 - 73 players in 3 days (Online at SAME time).
Just let it increase =)

Thats true i hope to see more on, logged cause died from you being lag attacked so not in mood to work on getting the level back but i probs will tomorrow ^^

Some jealous prick is attacking the server from 4 different ips..

And that make me wonder, what does a retard, that have found out how to attack networks, get anything out form attack a game? what does he get? did I miss something? :eek:

And that make me wonder, what does a retard, that have found out how to attack networks, get anything out form attack a game? what does he get? did I miss something? :eek:

they're just retarded jerks, i hope you will get the server back online soon enough.

ddosers, pingers, nukers, and all those stupid fools = Immature retards who can't put their own server up and get more than 20 players online so they can't see anyone else getting that amount either.

@moist, ya well i think 60-70 players at day-time is pretty good since all these other 7.6 swedish servers you can afk forever without getting kicked, trainers are always full in these servers as well, in my opinion a 7.6 real map shouldn't even have trainers, it should be like palera, in palera you know all players online are active since there are no trainers, no forever afk etc.

Mythora, rolex and all these other servers probably had like 50 players active at a time as well, but there were like 200 players in trainers at all time.

Come on fix it already, I really need to start collecting cash to compensate for the yesterday's losses :S

Hmm let me get this straight, if you were using a Linux OS, you could use iptables to block (not respond to the clients) the traffic (atleast TCP) from the IPs that you're attacked by. Not sure how to do it on Windows OSes though.

I'm attacked by like half globe now, I got 6 ips attacking me randomly with different types of attacks.

So the server will be down for a bit, I'm contacting different dedicated companies now, and see which one could provide me with protection against ping/ddos.

I hope the server wont be off too long =(

Sorry to hear about that. :(
Let's hope the cunts will get tired of it, or you find a some kind of solution in the meantime.

Did you honestly thing your server wouldn't get attacked? I mean c'mon every other (7.6/7.72) server in this board got attacked...untill it shuts down.

Anyways, hope you can fix it.

Last edited:
It's good you're working on it.

How come every old school server gets ddos attacked? Does every new server (8.6) with 200+ players constantly get ddos attacks aswell?

Does every new server (8.6) with 200+ players constantly get ddos attacks aswell?

Depends on if people hate it/are jealous of it/have a problem with the server's admin(s).

in this case I bet it's because they're jealous that my server actually did get an successful amount of players with only a very few days online.

because, how many server can make a 70+ peak on 3 days online? :)

Yea, and that's really nice since it's oldschool, doesn't have trainers, nologout zones, etc. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back