• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
u made own client? if not there will be many botters ;<

over 2000 hours.. just saying that it will be kind of funny if you get 40 players
Yesterday logs of ip's I had 128 unique IP-Addresses that daily checks the url's of Palera (forum.palera.net and palera.net). and after that I got a few IP's that's checking a few times/month.
I got minimum 30 players in my msn that is nearly spamming me to put the server online, and after that there's shitloads of people spamming me on otfans/otland how's the project going.

and I highly doubt there will be a low amount of people online, people that really like oldschool, and try the server will probably stay, unless they're "exp-whores" that can't survive without getting 150kk exp/h in hunting.
My network support players from all the world with MAXIMUM 350 ms ping. (so if you have a decent network and like half world away from Sweden you'll have top 350 ms ping)
This is my absolute worst speedtest I've had ever with the network palera is going to work with:
(These test are made from my private computer which have a 100/10 network card which doesn't support my entire internet speed. but the hoster machine is having a 1000/100 "Ethernet" card which support the entire net)
Sweden - Sidney (Australia, Half world away)
1012973658.png

Sweden - South Brazil
1012979239.png

Sweden - North America
1012980595.png

European Players: (The hoster machine would give around 96/9,9 and 15-20~ ms ping)
1012984310.png

u made own client? if not there will be many botters ;<

there's an antibot system.
There wont be any botters, because if there are, they will get banished within a few seconds/minutes after start botting.

looks gay. good luck with low rate shit. even the best low rates werent super successful. tibianic/classictibia/realots. gunna be 3x harder fail then theirs servers. just stop and make highrate rofl

Bump thread..

Palera Version 1.0 is about to launch in 2 days, more information why I call it Palera 1.0 and more about the start up you find on forum.palera.net under Project announcements.

The Website will launch later tonight.

The server itself might appear online, but it will be closed untill 12:00 CET tomorrow.
(12:00 Swedish Time, 11:00 London, etc)

Information about spells and more you'll find on the website later tonight.
Of course it's " Http://Palera.Net " that will lead you to the web page once it launch.

You'll see me online. :)

I was a player when you had your custom map 7.6 out.
Let's just hope this server goes further then the other ones.

Also Real, please tell me you've fixed mapping bugs? Most real map servers from 7.6 and what not, have border bugs everywhere at Ank Dragons / On the way to hydras.
This disturbs me a tiny bit.

Keen to be on first, to get me a free premium!

Last edited:
You'll see me online. :)

I was a player when you had your custom map 7.6 out.
Let's just hope this server goes further then the other ones.

Also Real, please tell me you've fixed mapping bugs? Most real map servers from 7.6 and what not, have border bugs everywhere at Ank Dragons / On the way to hydras.
This disturbs me a tiny bit.

Keen to be on first, to get me a free premium!

Will there be free premium?

In the first post it say's the first 10 players will receive free premium, and the first 10 players IP's will be automatically stored.

Amaya, I understand your concern about bugs, I agree, it's so freaky annoying when owners can't fix a single map bug that have been reported by 5000 players.

Anyway, my map is having less bugs than real tibia itself (bad to compare because today I find like 1 bug each 20x20 Sqm area in real tibia)
But I can ensure you, you will probably NEVER see a map bug in Palera, not even in Ankrahmun around the houses, Even the Pz are like rl tibia in Ankrahmun (No pz on the first row of tiles of the pyramids, but you can't go upside with skull, etc)

It's to much to explain, but I ensure you, I'm taking bugs very serious and wont allow it to be a single one!
1 grass bug to me is like having a bike without tires for you. xD

See ya online tomorrow I suppose? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back