• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera.net 7.6 Oldschool [Launch November 1:st] -RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and two of my friend's can't get in.

One can get all the way through the website.

I can't even get the website or server working.

I can't connect to website anymore and now it's like the second crash on 2 min

Realsoft, you're expectations is way to high, you won't have any more than 20 active players in the next week, there might be many that wants to try it now but they will be disappointed of your work.
Good luck anywyz

The hoster computer froze
it wasn't as ready as I thought it was..

it looks normal but can't close/open stuffs...
I'm on it, and no, there wont be a reset.
if the hoster computer wont be good to host I move the server to my other hosting machine!

Sorry for the problems

Ya server crashed twice since release which was what an hour ago? Really disapointing

Realsoft: I'm on it, and no, there wont be a reset.
Dont worry everyones level one from the rollback

You didnt test opening the server? Hahaha you got still alot of work Realsoft

YAY I can finally connect to the game server, well.. It says "cannot connect to a login sever." But previously it just hung, so atleast i know i can connect now. x)

He shouldnt release before he knows he can run an ot on his hosting computer LOL Thats server making 101

The server is online within a hour, I'm changing computer, something got messed up with the "cracked" win7..
I'm moving the server to the other computer which got pro-win7

Funny thing is, that it said 25 players when 0 was online and 26 when 1 logged in, so basically. 0 = 25 in your eyes? I can't wait to hear what purpose you had on this one, "glitch, bug, etc".

I do mind my ot but i waited about half a year to see what realsoft would come up with. And i expected alot more thats all

Funny thing is, that it said 25 players when 0 was online and 26 when 1 logged in, so basically. 0 = 25 in your eyes? I can't wait to hear what purpose you had on this one, "glitch, bug, etc".

I think the site is abit slow updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back