• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Palera [Test Server] 4x Experience. CLient 7.6

Players: 0/1000
Uptime: 01:28

You're Hellrage or Filthy, guarantee.

+ stop stealing my avatar idiot and get the fuck out of this thread.
+ Nice edit of the online, it was 1/1000 online at that time.
+ AGAIN that is a test server with ONLY rook available. dumb ass.

To All::

I was GM on THis Server, Namely: GM OKR. RealSoft Told me I could Get Great Axe & Soft Boots for my own Char Which I no need To Level.
I just State Facts....

Why are you destroying anyone else work , since your jelous or watefuck. Cause he's work will be succesfull and ur brain isn't. Please stop being such a kid...

And GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

To All::

I was GM on THis Server, Namely: GM OKR. RealSoft Told me I could Get Great Axe & Soft Boots for my own Char Which I no need To Level.
I just State Facts....

I'll find out who your real user are shortly, just wait.
seconly stop lying you piece of shit. there have never been a gm named like that!
Why? Because I WOULDN'T allow some cheap BR NAME in my servers! None Gm would be allowed to have a name of 3 characters unless it was a name like Evo or similar!
So stop lying and get fuck out here till I find the guy gonna help me locate your real user!

hAHAHahahHA It Was my avatar I sended to you when I was Still GM. ,,l,,
I meant ur OT is noob, no one plays cause tibianic.org is open hahahahahah

hAHAHahahHA It Was my avatar I sended to you when I was Still GM. ,,l,,
I meant ur OT is noob, no one plays cause tibianic.org is open hahahahahah

keep making up lies.. you're really bad at it.. all avatars I use have been made by myself.
You have never been Gm, and never will.. you know why? to become Gm in a serious server you cannot be some prick making up lies all over a thread.

VonOKR are you seriously that pathetic? :D

And might join this test someday as I got time :)

Internet Protocol.......
& idk whats going on but both parts seems retarded right now.
Kingdanny is trying to make me look bad, but sadly he don't want to make me go pissed off on him again as he ask me for help randomly. so he create fake users, but he didn't expect me to figure out that it's him.

When is main going to open?
The first beta testing will be in a week or two hopefully.

Kingdanny is trying to make me look bad, but sadly he don't want to make me go pissed off on him again as he ask me for help randomly. so he create fake users, but he didn't expect me to figure out that it's him.

The first beta testing will be in a week or two hopefully.

Report it to a mod, I would suggest you to PM this topic atleast.

I already got him.

and his really pathetic doing what he have done so far. first claim to be friendly and than stab me in the back thinking he's safe.

The server rocks just the rates sucks.. It has to be a highrate it will gain much more players.. since he wants to get back the Oldschool 1x tibia -.- we want it yes but just arround 15 of us!? Well.. and lets say that all of us got school/college/fulltimejob so we cant play a lowrate server. Hope he makes a highrate and I will join for sure :)

Back