• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Galaxy | All Systems | Custom Client |

That server was declare good but staff scammed me. I wanted help this server and report bug with money for premium account.
Then i get premium account and account deleted... after it GOD said i will get in soon and when i write to him "soon" he just ignore me and i think he won't give it for me..

here is screenshot, have more but don't have time to waste for it.
http://img828.imageshack.us/i/bug1xm.jpg/

I AM NOT RECOMMEND THIS OT!

PS:
If you are getting to make server, so take it more serious.
Players is your server not your files.

Last edited:
lol wtf check the store everything costs wtf and u need paypal cuz not all use zaypal and m1 isnt that good and the layout have been taken from PO!!

You forgot to add that you're 13 years old and that your English sucks ass...

lol wtf check the store everything costs wtf and u need paypal cuz not all use zaypal and m1 isnt that good and the layout have been taken from PO!!

No layout has been taken from PO so i just want to say go f*** ur mom :) Ur hating on the server cuz your server is completely fail.

@Chaosb
You got your premium and you told me you threw all the money that you abused from a bug. But still i got complaints on you having alot of money, so i simply deleted it so you wouldnt f**k up the server.

@Ontopic
We have been working alot on our bugs and the moves system is almost completed.
Concider this first week as BETA :)

Its gay server map is taken from forum..
Just for you its waste time there.

Its gay server map is taken from forum..
Just for you its waste time there.

Hah, go and play on a PL ot, crying because your a bug abuser and doesnt get free prem worth 2€.

23:47 Foulacy [6]: i posted it on forum
23:48 Foulacy [6]: you are really bad
23:52 Foulacy [6]: if i get pacc
23:52 Foulacy [6]: i will stop posting bad words
23:53 Foulacy [6]: check otland.net

Please chaosb, stop embarrassing yourself and get a life, play on another ot instead, meaby they will give you free premium.

haha i seriously wanna know how he has cloned the money :p

Dude wtf, i nearly died now cause the pokemon r so mad bugged, when u change ur poke and call them out to fight they have just deep red health -.-"

Wow nice engrish.

By the way, Demokz, Gotenkz and Motriikz were duping pokemon by killing shiny venusaurs in the battle arena (When it dies it leaves his body) and catching it than.

Btw michy its some retarded ass name and noone cares about it, so stop complaining.

Last edited:
I just said one bug there is many other to clone you won't know.
I trusted you and said one and you scammed me. So good luck with your server.
And i knowed you will post my words on forum but you scammed me and you are wrong not me.

AND BTW
Polish servers is not bugged like swedens :)

@Michy
Michy, if you started your project at 4th september than i had the name before you, because when i checked that name, no one had it. So how would you feel if i told you that your the one stealing?

@Wuri
Yea, but he said layout :p But we are also working on a new client

@Datstan
Its because your swaping pokeballs before you have taken your pokemon into the ball.

@Chaosb
Good, then go play on ur pl server, and btw there is no more bugs like that, ive checked all aids on the intire map, and there are no similar cloning bugs ;)

Its not bug with scripts in walls.
You have engine and map from forum so there is more this.

Lol there are no more bugs chaosb -.-
Wow, did I read correctly? NO more bugs?
What a joke.
-----------------------

@Wuri
Yea, but he said layout :p But we are also working on a new client
He probably meant the pic file, which is where you edit the layout.
-----------------------

Polish servers is not bugged like swedens :)
It comes to who makes the server. If it's a 14 year old like in this case. It's obvious that the owner is very stubborn and the server will suck ass.

This server is seriously starting to piss me off, pokemons are bugged, When u fight and change ur pokeballs r all ur pokemon suddenly on deep red HP also when they had full health bar before, donators got all the shit they want they just catch everything with masterballs or evolve everything with stones that they buy for 20 cents, non prems cant get anything, the map is extremly tiny (Well if ur no idea how big prem area is) and people are duping pokemon.

This server is seriously starting to piss me off, pokemons are bugged, When u fight and change ur pokeballs r all ur pokemon suddenly on deep red HP also when they had full health bar before, donators got all the shit they want they just catch everything with masterballs or evolve everything with stones that they buy for 20 cents, non prems cant get anything, the map is extremly tiny (Well if ur no idea how big prem area is) and people are duping pokemon.

Their only out for cash >.< gg if u haven't realized that yet lol :p

Yea im quitting this, il be waiting for a serious server.

10 ppls online very nice.. when you take 35 lvl you don't have places to hunt..

Back
Top Bottom