• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Galaxy | All Systems | Custom Client |

There are no major bugs [Major bugs r for me bugs that crash the server, and duping bugs] but this ones r small ones.
And id rather play now just with m1 than waiting 3 weeks until m2 and m3 work.

Anyways this is the wrong place to discuss it, server is going to be awsome when he would be reseted and the OP items wud be taken out off the shop.

Dastan, the server didn't crash. If you didn't see, GM did write that the server will be back in 30 minutes because of a security update.

Oh than im sorry i was afk painting some pokeballs so i havent seen the msg.

Thats what i got right now, just edited the normal ones but it wud be cool if u cud paint pokeball cause right now ive got hard times finding the pokemon i wanna fight with while im in a battle :p

all3o.png
moonballv3.png
moonballv1.png

The third one (Red one) cud be the regular pokeball cause the one u have right now is in the wrong angle ^^

Edit: Made a new one, id call it *Moonball*... cud be a bit darker tho :D

Edited the gray pokeball abit :eek:

Last edited:
Il try to make more and different colored ones maybe theyr gonna accept them (Only problem is that the pokeballs r so small so its hard to add details and its so hard for me to add details cause of the angle of the pokeballs)

Last edited:
Il try to make more and different colored ones maybe theyr gonna accept them (Only problem is that the pokeballs r so small so its hard to add details and its so hard for me to add details cause of the angle of the pokeballs)

Yeah, I know, I've been making sprites myself. Not my thing though.

Wtf admin, shouldn't the server been online like 2h ago?

Yeah just wanted to ask the same thing <.<

Actually i dont think that its going online tonight since the GM wasnt posting here either.

Last edited:
Here is a message to all you PGO players.

We have released the server with several bugs which were known before releasing the server, but we thought the server was good enough for a release because there are only tiny bugs which can be fixed soon.
Redarging the web shop, we concidered about it, but we think its good the way it is. Because the stones CAN be looted and they cost like 0,4 euro each. The master balls MUST be in the web shop because the MB's and the Premium membership is the only thing keeping this server alive. You don't believe we will continue fixing this server and keeping it up if we dont get a profit?
Nothing will be changed with the web shop, and regarding the last nights shutdown we are sorry for that. Something got wrong with our domains etc. and we decided to start the server early in the morning instead.
Hopefully everything will keep going as planned and we will catch up with PA and PO ;)

@Dastan
M1 m2 and m3 are working, ever since we started the server. But they are not completed, but they are 80%
Your post about the pokeballs are intreresting. We have been wondering how to make it easier to see which poke is in which ball. But we still havent figured that out.

yeah i am playing here its good :p but its little bad with premium because i am living in poland and its 10+zl

Last edited:
Well tell us what the problem is and we may be able to fix it.

2 Suggestions :p To make the game funnier

Make premium free until you fix the Main bugs (Some pokes don't even have spells. Example : Horsea)
When you heal you poke make so all pokes getting healed. (Kinda annoying to swap poke balls and spamm hi.)

Don't need to do it but just 2 suggestions to make the gameplay funnier :]

Well i know u want/need profit but after 3 days has a guy got already Mewtwo, Elder Charizard Shiny Venusaur/Shiny Blastoise, Dragonite and the legendary birds.

Its like no achievement to have pokemon that strong and normal players that dont donate have no chance to catch them since master balls got like a 70% chatch chance and the normal pokeballs are ways too expensive ingame.

Like this will u get alot of money at the start of the server but the server is gonna die soon because every donator has got all rare pokemons.

Last edited:
Well i know u want/need profit but after 3 days have some guys got already Mewtwo, Elder Charizard Shiny Venusaur/Shiny Blastoise and the legendary birds.

Its like no achievement to have pokemon that strong and normal players that dont donate have no chance to catch them since master balls got like a 70% chatch chance and the normal pokeballs are ways too expensive ingame.

+1!

lol wtf check the store everything costs wtf and u need paypal cuz not all use zaypal and m1 isnt that good and the layout have been taken from PO!!

Back