• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

@Printer

Btw i dunno of u fixed the other bug aswell but Nidorina has the sprite of Nidoran and evolves in a nidorino while it should evolve in a nidorina.
2eb68b9.png

i catched a nidorina and evolved it in a nidoking instead of a nidoqueen (Btw corpse has the right sprite)

@Printer

Btw i dunno of u fixed the other bug aswell but Nidorina has the sprite of Nidoran and evolves in a nidorino while it should evolve in a nidorina.
2eb68b9.png

i catched a nidorina and evolved it in a nidoking instead of a nidoqueen (Btw corpse has the right sprite)
Thanks for the report, ill check it out :)

I want to announce that in 3-5days, the dedicate server will end and then the beta will end with it.

With that said, all the reports we have gather and all suggestions also :)

Thank you guys, for the help!

I will keep you all updated, with news and etc..

when your trainer gets paralyzed he stay paralyzed ;p

Sorry, we are about to planning the new stuff and etc... So dont expect any updates yet.

Well, we are back to production. Any new features you guys would like to see?

master ball quest legendarys quests also Pokemopolis have like ancient pokemons and huge too also the male and female pokemons male got more strength and female got more hp and def also pokemon make them with stats so i caught a charmander i trained it now its attack and defense are higher than a one that caught a charmender didn't use it also you can get high stats when you catch depends on your luck Well Thats All :D

I say that you make portals for hunting pokemon just for vip to have an advantage and rich people most likely will be lazy and definitely would buy vip and use the portals.
just a quick suggestion.

Back