• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Pokemon Portal Online Beta! [Custom]

Feel like I broke the server a little earlier. I was looking through the pokedex, and clicked the next page, clicked a pokemon I had unlocked, server insta crashed.
Oops.
You remember which poke you unlocked. I can see the crash come from loot generate.

@Edit
Nvm, found out the reason. It's because pokemons with no loot cause the crash. It tried to generate their loot when they dont have any loot :p So that have been fixed.

*Fixed Electrode and Kadabra (missing icon balls)
*Disable sleep animation for shinys, due to client crash. (I will investigate this!)
*Also fixed catch abuse, that you type !pokeball you gain 300 ultra balls tries on a pokemon.
*And some more map bugs!

Last edited:
Okay Printer There Are Somethings like about outfits atheltic is bussinere man and you dont have athletic outfit and also there is Fisher and beach Now Beach outfit Is Normal Fisher But When You Fish You Get This rod in ur hand but there aint any fisher or beach outfit i know this is minor issues and here is another one when u fishing see where the monster spawned >> :)
X4gcMmn.png

i will be happy to help you since i almost played every pokemon ot :)
kind regards,Joker

Okay Printer There Are Somethings like about outfits atheltic is bussinere man and you dont have athletic outfit and also there is Fisher and beach Now Beach outfit Is Normal Fisher But When You Fish You Get This rod in ur hand but there aint any fisher or beach outfit i know this is minor issues and here is another one when u fishing see where the monster spawned >> :)
X4gcMmn.png

i will be happy to help you since i almost played every pokemon ot :)
kind regards,Joker
Cheers mate for the report :)

Also When Your Pokemon Use Invisible Or Away From Distance The Wild Pokemons Use Moves On You problem here is when they use Hypnosis,Confusion etc well u don't lose anything hp or anything but these moves could make some troubles with someone so when pokemon invisible or away they should be like u are ghost and act normal

Also When Your Pokemon Use Invisible Or Away From Distance The Wild Pokemons Use Moves On You problem here is when they use Hypnosis,Confusion etc well u don't lose anything hp or anything but these moves could make some troubles with someone so when pokemon invisible or away they should be like u are ghost and act normal
The conditions should not effect you, when you have a pokemon called. Even if it's not on screen or invisible.

Some People Could Abuse It And Make The Pokemon Away So They Weaken the wild pokemon and make it use it's Moves Then They Attack

Some People Could Abuse It And Make The Pokemon Away So They Weaken the wild pokemon and make it use it's Moves Then They Attack
The wild ones has no cooldown on their moves like trainers have :p

As i Said i played "all" pokemon ots u can get the moves cooldown bar like this one
ec3G2YS.png
and also pokemon status bar like this one
yTg4Iye.png
they help rlly xD

Today changelog

Code:
Changelog 1.5:
*Fixed bug on some quests!
*Fixed the entrance to a building!
*Fixed lever to electric island quest!
*Fixed Dig!
*Fixed Fishing! (Also now it shows fishing outfit when you fish)!
*Fixed Tentacool & Tentacruel corpse!
*Fixed Catch of Weedle!
*The crystal stone now cost more, due to abuse of money! (Even tho, it's beta. So when beta is over, there will not be any stone npc. You have to loot the stones.)
*Fixed some map bugs!
*Fixed other erros!

I had it fixed, but it seems there was a error in the quest system. So i've fixed that and restarting the server now.

The crash is from same cause, the loot in pokedex. I give it last fix, if it doesn't work i have to disable it.

Printer i reported that the alakazam quest wieghts 120.oz and u only got capacity for pokemons .... u got this report ??

@Printer
So Nidorina uses the wrong sprite (pokedex said it evolved in nidorino and nidoking) so i evolved it nad now my account is bugged (sprite might be bugged)

Edit:
saw nidoking and nidoqueen with the right sprites.

Printer i reported that the alakazam quest wieghts 120.oz and u only got capacity for pokemons .... u got this report ??
It should be now fixed.

@Printer
So Nidorina uses the wrong sprite (pokedex said it evolved in nidorino and nidoking) so i evolved it nad now my account is bugged (sprite might be bugged)

Edit:
saw nidoking and nidoqueen with the right sprites.
It seems when you evolved the pokemon, the pokeball went to itemid 0. What is your character name?

Back