• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xagul

deathzot.net
Solutions
Reaction score
MkGBO5q.gif

BETA INFORMATION:

~*IP*~ server.crazy-ots.com
~*Port*~ 7171
~*Client*~ 8.6
~*Account*~ Start Client > Change IP > Press "Enter Game" > Press OK > Follow Account Manager Instructions

!!! NOTICE !!!
This is BETA, You will be able to report bugs easily in-game by pressing CTRL + Z and typing a brief description in the dialog box. If the bug is related to an object in the game world please stand as close as possible to its position so we can find it easier.

This server is hosted in Poland.
If you are a USA player and are interested in playing this server I highly recommend checking this out:
Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns

This video is a bit outdated. I will make a newer one eventually...
[video=youtube;G2bJgayozo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2bJgayozo8[/video]

See you in BETA! :D

Developers:

<Creators of Chaos, Deathzot, Rise of Abbadon, Euphoria>
*Death - Mapping, Theory-Crafter
*Chaos - Monsters, Theory-Crafter

--These guys are retired :(

<Creators of Hyperdrive, Madness, Madness II>
*Xagul (aka Slirpa) - Script Systems, Spells
*Gelem (aka test0r) - Server Administration

<Freelancers>
*Snuggles - Mapping

Credits:
*Diath/Chojrak - Huge help with various features.
*CynterO - Bits and pieces of map!
*Eternal Kingdoms Mapper(s) - You know who you are! (I hope... because I don't)[/CENTER]

Last edited:
hahahaha old thread got deleted, apparently it ISN'T POSSIBLE to host TWO servers in DIFFERENT locations at the same time for the SAME server

But yeah, same old same old, the server is AMAZING and got some NEXT LEVEL SHIIIIIIII... stuff on it for you guys to check out.

Server is gonna be really fun, the equipment system seems pretty unique, and it's just gonna be fun to have an actual custom RPG server out that has nothing to do with real tibia.

Definitely going to check this OT out. Admin Death/Chaos have made some awsome OT's in the past :D

This server looks amazing, the secondary weapon system looks cool. Gonna check it out when it's released

I will play but i doubt it will be finished any time soon like hyperdrive, chaos reborn. They were decided to never launch obv.

I will play but i doubt it will be finished any time soon like hyperdrive, chaos reborn. They were decided to never launch obv.
Hyperdrive II and Chaos Reborn were canceled because this project has taken priority :)

Launch is definitely going to be after the beta. Right now we are in a closed alpha phase of development. The project is moving along quickly for the complexity, however no date for release will be specified because we want to deliver the highest quality material possible without compromising by rushing things. Our team is all working hard on preparations and development, and as much as we want to get the server up for the community we really need to make sure it is the best it can be. This server is the combination of ideas and skills in OT crafting and has roughly 20 yrs combined staff experience, we know what it takes to deliver the goods and that is exactly what we plan to do. As far as development goes, we have the good, the balanced, and the unfair on the scales.

Xagulz seems to make soft systems for players
Chaos favors a more balanced position
And myself(Death) Think you should struggle indefinitely

This counterbalance of development mentality sparks the correct flavor of struggle and reward that will generate a smooth flowing feeling of progression with enough struggle to make things fun, but not annoying. Xagulz has made many servers, So have I(some alone and some with chaos) and chaos has made his own as well. No one on the team is incapable in a development lead position nor incapable of any facets in the development checklist. What this means is that we can and will deliver the highest quality end result, while consuming the least amount of time in the process. Insight into skill sets are as follows,

Xagulz - Highest skills = Scripting - Lowest Skills = Mapping - Perk = Perfectionist (Spotting systematic loopholes and mathematical inconsistencies) TheoryCrafter
Death - Highest skills = Rounded developer, not a master of anything. Perk = Random Great Ideas (Generating at random an idea base or idea upgrade off another idea) TheoryCrafter
Chaos - Highest skills = Player position in linear progression, balance in progression and fun/vs/annoyance - Lowest skills = Mapping - Perks = Spotting Dubious Loopholes(from a player perspective) TheoryCrafter
Gelem - Highest skills = Linux systems - Lowest Skills = Mapping/Scripting - Perks = Linux systems prosquieo :) (That means he is really good with the linux systems) OSystemCrafter

That's a basic rundown of the dev team, our persona's and skills, past adventures in development and our future goals. We hope to see you some day soon on XDC :)

It's been a whileee since I've been excited for a OT to be released.

The best thing is, since you guys already have such a great reputation as OT developers, your server population is going to be outrageously huge from the very start of server release. Which means there are going to be NUMEROUS people I will be able to kill :D.

Hope to see the server up and running as soon as possible.

This server is just going to be amazing, MAD HYPE AND ENUFF PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR RELEASE.

GET TO WORK SON!

ahh damn this server looks sick... Show'd it to a few friends... Wait for it to come up.. Too bad going to take a while.

I thought shawns solo project Hyperdrive II looked sick as fuck soooo no words to express this 1 looks fucking sweet. See some of you in open beta xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back