• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loled... but to keep the humor alive, here is the screenshot of graphics on Ultra.
Unfortunately my computer will not allow me to show you high graphics because the client is currently consuming
269.3% of the worlds GPU power in order to render the game on ultra.

wilderness_1.jpg

This is a small spoiler showing you an area of the desert zone that contains nomads that roam around looking for food and water with no real end objective in mind.
Be aware when encountering these nomads as they sometimes carry torches in their backpacks and they will try to burn you with them if you are not careful!

As you can see the graphics here are very detailed, so much in fact that the client is unable to display names, chat or equipment because
as I have previously stated, it is already consuming most of the worlds gpu power. What I mean by this is that the client is currently hacking
into every computer in the world and utilizing a portion (pretty much all of it actually) of its power to help render the ultra graphics. Hopefully before release we can
sort out the absurd amount of power this game mode requires because as of now, the world is only powerful enough to display these graphics for 1-2 players at a time.
Until this is sorted, it will have to require an hourly usage fee somewhere in the margin of 286 trillion euros.

Xagul;1610919 [IMG said:
http://www.discoveringthejourney.com/img/wilderness_1.jpg[/IMG]

Holy shit that's cray. I now demand access to the beta. I have 3 super computers ready to render this on low.

Bump for this project, this server looks really good!

Boredom resulting in some fun stuff xD

VTJ5K.jpg

6jmy2.jpg
IBMQx.png

On the cards as in, is it possible? Poor choice of words on my part considering the previous posts.

On the cards as in, is it possible? Poor choice of words on my part considering the previous posts.

I still don't even know what this means. I've been reading this post for 3 days now..

I still don't even know what this means. I've been reading this post for 3 days now..
It's not very complicated. When he asked "is the public test on the cards?" he meant "is the public test likely to happen?" or "is the public test coming soon?". Like when the fortune tellers display tarot cards and use them to predict what is going to happen in the future.

It's not very complicated. When he asked "is the public test on the cards?" he meant "is the public test likely to happen?" or "is the public test coming soon?". Like when the fortune tellers display tarot cards and use them to predict what is going to happen in the future.

I loled, never mind Sportacus he is slightly distracted xD

And sorry to dodge the questions about open beta, I just don't want to give a definitive answer and then it gets delayed and let you guys down. So for now, its still undetermined...

Thanks, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

I finally saw this last night and now I can't wait to play. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back