• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but when you tie him 6 games in a row of 21 thats is retarded. and lose over 48k

I was being serious when I said gambling is an addiction... STOP... GAMBLING.. MR... ADDICT!

Yeah but the odd's of the cards flipping me 21 and the npc 21 are 2 close.. its so stupid cause i got 21 a bunch of times and was like yes got my money back and bam he flips 21 and im broke for another 5 hours lolz

Hey, sorry I didn't read the whole thread, but is this in open beta? If it is, how do i register?

33d9w1j.jpg

BEST TO DATE!!

Attachments

I made about 300 cc with gambnlin lol started with about 15 and won all in several times, luckily i only set 10 cc when he had 21 and me aswell, cause he wins draws xD

server.crazy.ots.com doesn't work however server.crazy-ots.com is working, but that is the swedish server, no?

server.crazy.ots.com doesn't work however server.crazy-ots.com is working, but that is the swedish server, no?

Whoops sorry for the typo. The IP is in fact server.crazy-ots.com and it is a swedish server. The server was originally going to be USA however plans changed and the title that shows up in the forum doesn't update :( however if you look at the title once you enter the thread it does say sweden.

If you are a USA player and would like to play this server I highly recommend you check this out to help with the lag that will come from playing on a sweden OT.
Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns

Thanks for the reply, I'm actually based in Australia so European servers mean tonnes of lag for me, but I will check out that link you provided.

Whoops sorry for the typo. The IP is in fact server.crazy-ots.com and it is a swedish server. The server was originally going to be USA however plans changed and the title that shows up in the forum doesn't update :( however if you look at the title once you enter the thread it does say sweden.

If you are a USA player and would like to play this server I highly recommend you check this out to help with the lag that will come from playing on a sweden OT.
Leatrix Latency Fix : Leatrix Projects : World of Warcraft AddOns

By the way, I edited my tibia client with hex editor I can see spellbooks now :)

I can get to the char screen but cant log in. Is it lagging or something?

i think its down while sean is just sleeping or something, its gonna suck if we have to wait him >.<

SERVER DOWN HE DELETS EVERYONES ACC ! HEUEHEUHEUHEUEHEUHEUH :>

Jk... prolly a bug or something caused it to shutdown :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back