• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HURRY UP....... I'VE BEEN CHECKING IT EVERY 2 MINUTES :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

1 hour 11 minutes.

I did in fact change my sleep schedule.

i've been awake for 13 hours waiting for the server, and i've been checking it non-stop every 5-10 minutes -_-

Lol I am really unsure why no one has pointed this out... My OCD took over when I set the restart date, the 1st of the month sounded nice and ofc midnight marks the 1st of the month. Nobody questioned it falling on a Monday. WHAT was I thinking haha.

o.o I didn't even notice his post, probably because I don't pay attention to anything Penalty says :D

Edit:
WTF Dreamer your post disappeared!

Lol I am really unsure why no one has pointed this out... My OCD took over when I set the restart date, the 1st of the month sounded nice and ofc midnight marks the 1st of the month. Nobody questioned it falling on a Monday. WHAT was I thinking haha.

Well i guess this is gonna be a good month for a fresh start on an awesome server :)

-.- bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Few days ago I also called you a bitch for making the reset on Monday -.-

If anyone is wondering I did fap furiously and it is raw. So i'll give that a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

o_O Allies?!

If anyone is wondering I did fap furiously and it is raw. So i'll give that a few hours.

- - - Updated - - -

o_O Allies?!

You'll see soon enough..... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

boy... i really need to lay of the manga :/

you should open the server and just barricade the exit from the temple
be pretty intense

edit: clitoris msg me on Aero
~triton

Last edited:
you should open the server and just barricade the exit from the temple
be pretty intense

Done. Feel free to log in and start creating characters.

I had to restart to fix donations sorry about that, should be able to log in now.

Also very sorry I forgot to clarify, your old account will exist! Just log in and make a new character!

I had to restart to fix donations sorry about that, should be able to log in now.

Also very sorry I forgot to clarify, your old account will exist! Just log in and make a new character!

scumbag xagul launching servers while im studying at school :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back