• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
334p4wj.jpg

HUNTING A BLACK SKULL = TOO EASY.

U should make people with artisan skills over 25 or 30,be able to go into a specific area thats related to their artisan skill. For miners over 25 mining,a mining cave full of mineral deposits :p Or smth like that

Good idea, but I guess it would be crowded...

Having a hard time finding something to hunt after dragons.. :w00t:

Update

• Players will no longer become wounded when taking damage to their mana shield.
  • Changed +mana runes. They will no longer attempt to give weapons +mana shield and waste a socket, they will now give weapons +attack.
  • Durability loss on weaponry is now relational to the attack speed of the weapon. This should cause faster weapons to degrade at the same rate as slower ones.
  • Energy fields should now do energy damage instead of fire.
  • Magic Academy quests now require level 8 spells to proceed to the next mission, down from 10.
  • Warrior Legion quests now require level 8 spells to proceed to the next mission, down from 10. The last mission is now level 10 down from 12.
  • Ranger Guild quests now require level 10 spells to proceed to the next mission, down from 12. The second mission requires 9 down from 12.
  • Monsters in the sewers of Tarid (main town) no longer carry spell tomes and lockboxes. High level players camping/botting this area made it difficult for new players to find stuff to hunt.
  • Fixed a bug that caused ricochet to bounce to players in PZ.
  • Fixed houses not requiring premium to purchase.
  • Added a feature to prevent players from accidentally trading when they have stackables in their hand/ranged slot. This is to prevent players falling victim to a bug that will cause them to not recieve the full amount of stackables being traded to them. This is a temporary addition until we can fix the bug directly.
  • Heal Bot soul cost has been reduced to 120 down from 150.
  • Fishing rod price has been increased.

Last edited:
I hope theres no restarts/wipes :p I'd really like to donate if u wont make a wipe :p Where can I donate?

Love this server.. Recomended for everyone! (y)

-Liro

This server got just everything a server needs. PvE, VERY HARD PvP, ALoooot of rpg aspects. Its just the best server out there Atm.

Some things I forgot to add in the last update...

• Fixed a bug where monster summons would sometimes drop loot.
  • Reforging an item now has a chance to fail and break the item. The chance of success of improved with higher smithing levels.

i dont like the whole breaking thing, broke 2 nice items so far... edit: sorry i take that back, broke 3 t5's so far one from 2 uses the other from 4 uses and the third no idea, the whole breaking thing is bollocks, I think it would be understandable if it was logical, or if it related anyway to actual blacksmithing (I'm sure they werent like oops I broke it while smithing a piece of metal or w.e) so thats one point of view that can be eliminated and another point of view where breaking would be good to put people on edge to make the server more hard in a fun way would be if there was another way to upgrade your items and improve stats...

Last edited:
05:37 As you hammer away the material becomes too brittle and shatters into a million pieces.
I don't see how that in any way implies that your character said "oops I broke it". The material simply becomes brittle from being reworked so many times.

On a serious note, if I had opened beta with this system already in place you wouldn't think twice about it. Much like pick durability or hardcore having no blessings. You simply got a taste of what it could be like and now that it is no longer there it kinda sucks. The way it was allowed players to hunt just long enough to find a specific base item that they needed, from there they could go mine and reforge that very same item endlessly until it had the stats that they need. While this concept may seem all well and fine, the amount of time required to loot a specific item is much higher than the time to mine a generic ore and then re-roll it thus making monster hunts and dungeon runs virtually useless.

One important thing I would like you to keep in mind is that this is Tibia and not Farmville, and in tibia you kill big bad monsters. If there is no point in killing big bad monsters then it is no longer Tibia. We offer numerous artisan skills as a fun alternative to hunting but it is in no way meant to replace hunting, only aid it.

smuggler hunt

sasasah.png

- - - Updated - - -

"On a serious note, if I had opened beta with this system already in place you wouldn't think twice about it. Much like pick durability or hardcore having no blessings. You simply got a taste of what it could be like and now that it is no longer there it kinda sucks." That can apply to anything in any server mate, and to argue your other point, yes I understand the idea of having to hunt monsters to achieve new/better equipment, but there are 22 tiers, simply having to replace a piece of equipment every time its broken is very very time consuming, especially when things break so easily and when loot is sooooo rare....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also makes legendary near impossible to make, ofc I understand Legendary is Legendary afterall BUT, being nearly impossible to have? its like 1/(chancetobreak)*1/(chance to get legendary)/*(lootrate) what does that make it? nearly bloody impossible thats what lol

Last edited:
Lol? Power abusers? Maybe someone was telling you that on a different server to keep you on the server that you were playing with them? To raise the player count for a bigger community on that server or to have someone to play with, or has a grudge against Xagul lol, but to answer your question, no theres no power abusing..

GZ ! Anyone selling any mage spells? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back