• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be real challenge to beat that. Nice balance.

Oh also makes legendary near impossible to make, ofc I understand Legendary is Legendary afterall BUT, being nearly impossible to have? its like 1/(chancetobreak)*1/(chance to get legendary)/*(lootrate) what does that make it? nearly bloody impossible thats what lol

And after you reforge to legendary, you need to pray for decent stats. I saw decent average items and made 1 legendary with no bonus stats.

I think it's unfair since people rushed for legendaries/better stats before the change.

Update

• Hardcore characters now receive 20% more loot when killing monsters.
  • When completing a dungeon, the message saying how much experience gained will now show the proper amount for non-pvp and hardcore players.
  • Fixed an over spawn issue with the 3rd dungeon.

• Hardcore characters now receive 20% more loot when killing monsters.
  • When completing a dungeon, the message saying how much experience gained will now show the proper amount for non-pvp and hardcore players.
  • Fixed an over spawn issue with the 3rd dungeon.

GOOD, NOW WE CAN DO 3RD DUNGEON. (SO EASY) ROFLMAOLOL
-Liro

20% increase in drop rate is ridiculous. I can understand a little increase in their drop rate but that is huge. I was so angry with this update I logged off hopefully I am ok with it later tonight.

20% increase in drop rate is ridiculous. I can understand a little increase in their drop rate but that is huge. I was so angry with this update I logged off hopefully I am ok with it later tonight.

Everything is subject to change, just gotta give it time and see how it works out. 20% may seem like a lot but you have to keep in mind that they do lose their stuff when they die as well. Also this bonus is only applied to killing monsters, not to dungeons, treasure chests, and mini-games.

Xagul,could you make it so that the higher mining,the lower chance of mineral deposit breaking?

Xagul,could you make it so that the higher mining,the lower chance of mineral deposit breaking?

Actually right now its the exact opposite of that. The higher the mining the FASTER you will mine out that rock. This is not a disadvantage though because what happens is as you become better at mining you mine the ore faster which means less time wasted standing there swinging away! :D So in short higher mining = more ore = mineral deposit depletes faster = less time wasted

o lawl,never thought of it that way xd What can I mine after mining lvl 30?

Desert Dungeon

asasssssssss.png

can u please fix the lag...? i was playing 3 days ago...was perfectly fine and now i came back and hell of lags can even move 1 sql....

You might wanna fix gambling. 4/4 times I got 21 so did the dealer.. What the fuck is that? Never heard of it in my life.

Xagul what you think of making bonus stat for completing tier set? With shield there are 8 items, but because some use 2h weapon full set would be made from 7 parts (item in arrow slot won't be set part). For example:

3 parts - +X speed
4 parts - +X HP
5 parts - +X MP
6 parts - +X regeneration
7 parts - i thought what it could be and because spells use a lot of soul and in dungeon there is lower soul regenearation, so maybe full set could increase soul regeneration.

There are 22 different tiers, so:
t1-7 +0,5 soul regen
t8-15 +1 soul regen
t13-16-21 +1,5 soul regen
t22 as best set +2 soul regen

good idea mike , and while think of that....please fix the lag problem..?

2edmvxs.jpg

FIRST AND ONLY BABY! KOOPA MAXIMUS! ALL-STAR GLADIATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update

• Achievement system added! Rewards vary from a simple tip to an additional perk point.
  • Player push delay has been reduced to 500ms down from 1000ms.
  • Increased the rate at which monsters loot equipment by 25%.
  • Monsters in the Colosseum will now grant additional soul regeneration.
  • Fixed an outdated message on an NPC regarding Mage Armor.
  • Fixed a bug that caused equipment dropped by hardcore players to stay inside the Colosseum when running out of time.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to shoot through certain stone walls.
  • Non-PvP players may no longer interact with the guild fortress. (They will still gain the guild bonus however)
  • Players must now be at least level 20 to open treasure chests.
  • Fixed a game-breaking bug that allowed players to create money. (Thank you Dreamer for reporting this ASAP)
    pdyPJEz.jpg
  • Fixed a bug where epoch trees required a machete to cut instead of a hatchet.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the mini-game.
  • Taught the Food Shop NPC that lying is bad. He no longer claims to sell shovels and backpacks.
  • Circle of Healing animation is now smaller to help ease eye strain.
  • Loot from dungeons will now come in a backpack.
  • If a player is out of cap when completing a dungeon the loot will be mailed to their depot.
  • Defeating a dungeon boss will now yield money as well as equipment.
  • Normal monsters in dungeons will no longer drop anything. (This should fix the issue with players botting dungeons to bypass the mini-game)
  • Added the command !premium which will display a list of premium features.
QToUO4u.jpg

New Achievement List:

Leveling:
  • Reach Level 50: Level up to 50.
  • Reach Level 100: Level up to 100.
  • Reach Level 200: Level up to 200.
  • Reach Level 400: Level up to 400.
  • Reach Level 600: Level up to 600.

Dungeons:
  • Tarid Aqueducts: Defeat the final boss in the Tarid Aqueducts dungeon.
  • Ghastly Crypts: Defeat the final boss in the Ghastly Crypts dungeon.
  • The Sunken Temple: Defeat the final boss in the Sunken Temple dungeon.
  • The Darkhand Prison: Defeat the final boss in the Darkhand Prison dungeon.
  • The Mountain of Giants: Defeat the final boss in the Mountain of Giants dungeon.

Exploration:
  • Globetrotter: Touch 25 ancient globes.
  • What have we here?: Loot 200 treasure chests.
  • Boats and Hoes: Jump off Adicama Falls.
  • Wet Pants: Find a coffin with bats inside.

PvE:
  • Git En Ma Backpack: Autoloot 500,000 gold coins.
  • AFKer: Fail a "not so" random event.
  • Leeroy: Die to a dungeon boss.
  • Power Gamer: Kill 100,000 monsters.
  • Circle of Life: Die 1,000 times.
  • M-M-M-Monster Kill: Get a massacre of at least 50.
  • It's not that hard?: Kill your first demon.
  • Gladiator: Defeat Queen Maw in the Colosseum in under 60 seconds.
  • Secret Squirrels: Kill 39 squirrels.
  • Trampled: Get ran over by a deer.

Miscellaneous:
  • Wish I had my backpack: Die 100 times while hardcore.
  • Go big or go home: Win 25,000gp in a single game of runestone.
  • It's Over 9000: Reach 9000 Power Level.
  • Moar DOTs: Test your dps at a dynamometer.
  • Taste Tester: Eat more food than humanly possible.
  • Johnny Appleseed: Cut down 70 apple trees.
  • Do you even lift?: Carry a backpack that weighs at least 1000oz.
  • FUBAR: Become FUBAR.
  • It's only a flesh wound: Die by wounds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back