• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I've been playing with 800 ping for an hour or 2 now. Thought server would of went down alot sooner.

i had no legs at all but guess some people really have anger managment issues to ddos like this

Nope, I'm getting randomly ddosed. Server is just fine, they are just flooding my downstream with bandwidth.

xagul message me ingame. Found a game destroying bug. and hurry up. dont want people to abuse it so u need to wipe or rollback

-Attila

I'm going to open up like a Tibia methadone clinic, for people going thru XDC withdrawal.

Well it seems a few people have to ruin it for everyone. Server will remain offline until we sort out a dedicated host so Gelem can use his personal internet without being interrupted by ddos every 10 minutes.
Due to the cost of a dedicated host, donations will have to be enabled now as well.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you all.

How long is the downtime expected to be until you get a dedicated host?

so we can expect that the server will become online in like an hour or are we talking about days?

Probably days. Even if he ordered the dedicated right now it would take atleast a day to get it setup on their end and then a little bit for Gelem and Xaguls to set it up on theirs.

Really unsure at this point, we need to find a decent host that is affordable and does not void our contract if we get attacked. (not as easy as it may sound) Once we do this we will have to transfer all the data over to the new host and set everything back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back