• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aewwww shittt look its zero and hes back!

- - - Updated - - -

breh u cant beat me on Odin's Dediwar u donatin besh

We've ordered a new server, when it is online is unknown.

Could be as much as 24-48h depending on when I get access.

Lunar Staff op

- - - Updated - - -

Buy me points please :( you have like 290348124389123 moneys :(

- - - Updated - - -

I offer my sister virginity shes 22 !!!1

We like to keep it simple, 1 token represents $1.

The more you buy the cheaper it gets? :eek:

Fock 40$ for lifetime prem

Last edited:
is it true the server may be back in 24-48 hours or was that a different server?

question ... why isnt there a website ? this is such a good server and no website ?

Just got home from work, and now we are getting a dedicated host =o, Glad to see! But now i questions, that other people might have. I've read through the posts back until about the 40th page to see whats up, and no one asked this. Xagul said there is now donations, that only leads me to this question or 2.
1( So Now there are donations, is this still considered a open beta?
2( If not, and there had to be a reset/large rollback, will all donation points be recovered?
3( If not, how could this be fair to people that would buy lifetime premmy; perkpoints; addons; and other rewards (Not that much els) that stick the the character/account.

~Yuji

- - - Updated - - -

Website hasnt been made, or hasnt been released yet. There will be one soon. I suppose.

Just got home from work, and now we are getting a dedicated host =o, Glad to see! But now i questions, that other people might have. I've read through the posts back until about the 40th page to see whats up, and no one asked this. Xagul said there is now donations, that only leads me to this question or 2.
1( So Now there are donations, is this still considered a open beta?
2( If not, and there had to be a reset/large rollback, will all donation points be recovered?
3( If not, how could this be fair to people that would buy lifetime premmy; perkpoints; addons; and other rewards (Not that much els) that stick the the character/account.

~Yuji

- - - Updated - - -

Website hasnt been made, or hasnt been released yet. There will be one soon. I suppose.

The donations are being opened early DURING open beta to help pay for the new server, there are no foreseeable reasons to reset or roll back but i was reassured that all all donations made will stick with you even if all chars are erased(which AGAIN no reason that they should be)

These mother fuckers -.-. I was having a horrible dream and wake up to a worse nightmare!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have to wait dayssssssssss wtfffff!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back