• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] - Project XDC - 8.6 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright

Some more of my early smuggler hunting. After the boost to their atk.

2yjogaa.png

10oibsz.png

Training towards mage academy. Awesome spot.

2ytwgva.png

vigz2o.png

53mgat.png

5f3st3.png

Some wl shit

149761w.png

30c6qns.png

2zebd3k.png

mm now that I look at them the screen shots aren't that great but I guarantee that we are having fun :D .

Thank you Gelem for hosting Shawn's servers for so long, sorry that it had to end like this!

Any news yet on where the new server will be located?

Well that blows. Goto sleep then wake up no server lol. anyone playing another while this is offline?
(Burning Saint ingame)

It's not being wiped. And I want to lift weights, so I need to sell my account, to afford a weight bench.

Im pretty sure you can transfer Database, which would mean characters wont get wiped I could be wrong Tho.

There is not going to be any wipe. I'll just take a copy of the current database and upload it to the new server.

I think I've set up everything necessary, all I'm doing now is waiting for xagul to wake up and give me the latest version of the server and it should be up and running. Once it runs and we can connect and things work I will update the DNS records but I'll probably just post the IP here as well (it shouldn't change ever anyway).

does anyone know of some other good ot i could play until this one comes online

- - - Updated - - -

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, its online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Server is online, some people may or may not be able to connect yet. The IP server.crazy-ot.com may take an hour or so to update.
If you do not wish to wait for the DNS to update you may connect with the direct IP: 178.217.187.42

-Update-
  • Donations are now enabled.
  • Added a command to redeem tokens in-game after a player donates. !redeem
  • Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck after using summon person spell.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to use shadow assault to attack other players standing in PZ.
  • New Spell:
    • Lycanthropy
      -Soul Cost: 100%
      -Type: ultimate/melee
      Transforms the user into a werewolf increasing movement and attack speed with melee weapons. While active the user will be unable to cast spells but will gain 10% life steal when attacking.

Server is online, some people may or may not be able to connect yet. The IP server.crazy-ot.com may take an hour or so to update.
If you do not wish to wait for the DNS to update you may connect with the direct IP: 178.217.187.42

-Update-
  • Donations are now enabled.
  • Added a command to redeem tokens in-game after a player donates. !redeem
  • Fixed a bug that caused players to become stuck after using summon person spell.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed players to use shadow assault to attack other players standing in PZ.
  • New Spell:
    • Lycanthropy
      -Soul Cost: 100%
      -Type: ultimate/melee
      Transforms the user into a werewolf increasing movement and attack speed with melee weapons. While active the user will be unable to cast spells but will gain 10% life steal when attacking.

Website still says:

For the time being donations are stopped.

Xagul you should make it so that Shadow Armor, transforms you into full assassin outfit in black (ninja)... Unless you have other plans for "ninja".. Kinda makes sense really since its Shadow and all the attacks are meant to be comming from the shadow or add some kind of black aura that resembles a shadow or something :p if Auras are possible that would be bad ass for the final spells from academies... MAge armor, iron skin etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back