• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This server is crap, and gets DDos'd like crazy, I strongly advice anyone who wants to play here to find another server/

[freezes self in block of ice till realots comes online february 7th]
[video=youtube;fnsq1LWKeVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnsq1LWKeVI[/video]

No worries,im sure realots will be the most ddosed server :S
I really think realots is doing it. Like it would make sense, make everyone bored as fuck until their ot comes on.. I don't remember valhalla/realots being ddosed much.

If Dennis is using the same host as he did for Valhalla, it's not going to be Ddos'd even once. Unlike most OT's he actually SECURES them.

ye,but when valhalla/realots was hostd 1year ago?
This time is many ppls more retarded,just preparing for ddos,if any ots is success.

@^Up
it has nothing with security,just about transfer

If Dennis is using the same host as he did for Valhalla, it's not going to be Ddos'd even once. Unlike most OT's he actually SECURES them.
Right? I don't remember being ddosed even once. And even if it was DDoS it was just slight lag, like no kicks or anything like mastercores etc.

Wow LAWL GM is a corrupt faggot. Sware to god I just had 100x sds before another ddos happened then gm killed me by 20 dragons LMFAOOOOO. I don't care who believes me, fuck this shit

Gm closed server for few hours lol , Why :p
Not even a reason why he closed it, he just dit, no warning in time, he said that he was closing it and like a minute later he
closed it -.-, not even enough time for people to go to a save place lol

Xarissa and his friends are ddosers, i will try fix it. Realots is corrupt ots dennis was giving 100x sds for his friends like hmm Foulacy? It was one of friends.. soo. There is also video on youtube when "dennis" gave 5000000 mana for his friend.

Xarissa and his friends are ddosers, i will try fix it. Realots is corrupt ots dennis was giving 100x sds for his friends like hmm Foulacy? It was one of friends.. soo. There is also video on youtube when "dennis" gave 5000000 mana for his friend.

bullshit,how u can know if they are ddosing you?hhaha

I have played realots for like 2 years. About this video, you can easy find it on youtube. Some person is spamming 50 ue and he can't kill lol.

About DDOS: I am not angry, and not scared of this. I know that some childrens sitting on chair 24/7 have a little sense of self. That's how he is taking his emotion, "computer". With matter of time he will hitch bad way, that will ruin his life.

Last edited:
alalz.png

Yep, change exp rate. Not to x60 but rpg-like.

10 till 50 than 7 till 65 than 5 till 80 than 3 all the way, would be great

well the gm aint that smart. as argument why he shouldn't change it he gave. there already alot of lvl 50s. but i replied and told him it won't harm anybody if you just change the exp rates atleast after lvl 70-80? so everyone will still have the fair 10x exp rate, but after an x lvl it just gets harder so it won't be a uber highrate at the end. hope gm realise this ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back