• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rly? Didn't know, then mastercores made it wrong. If this is true
I'm pretty sure mastercores was wrong cause in 7.4 i just remember you could stairhop QUICK as hell, not that you were basically invisible to the monsters for 1 sec like in mastercores

I'm pretty sure mastercores was wrong cause in 7.4 i just remember you could stairhop QUICK as hell, not that you were basically invisible to the monsters for 1 sec like in mastercores

Well here you cant even stairhop quick you'll still be atked.

Well here you cant even stairhop quick you'll still be atked.
What I mean is like in 9.0 now a days, if you go up and try to shoot sd it wont work, but in 7.4 you could go up QUICK shoot sd and go down. And either way, monsters would still hit you. Hard to explain

Stairhoping are for loser anyway. Might aswell just pay (x) sd for (x) exp . Just a thought. Play the game as it should or go play some war server if thats what your into.

Would be funny if someone started like a 7.6 armoni fast attack.. those were the days

Stairhoping are for loser anyway. Might aswell just pay (x) sd for (x) exp . Just a thought. Play the game as it should or go play some war server if thats what your into.
Oh come on, 7.4 was the ERA of stairhopping =P.

you could stairhop real quick and the monster would not move, but once the monster was at the stairs you would get hit.

Lets hope that realots won't be DDoSed like all the other OTs are getting..

Unfortunately there are people who threat gamemaster to DDoS if they dont get free items, or have something against the any gamemaster and chooses to DDoS and ruin for everyone else just because they have an issue with the gamemaster. Recognized yourself yet?

Unfortunately there are people who threat gamemaster to DDoS if they dont get free items, or have something against the any gamemaster and chooses to DDoS and ruin for everyone else just because they have an issue with the gamemaster. Recognized yourself yet?
Lawl, I hate how Lebban believes his own lies about him not DDoSin =P

Funny shit, I try this server for like 5 minutes and it's offline already, how on EARTH does he get almost 150 people to play his server?

i also started looks easier then mastercores atleast. probaly can have some fun here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back