• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The server its now free of lags (only when saves 3-4s lag and its ok). 0 crashes today and ddoses Keep it up!

asdasdil.png

The server is running fine, no log or DDoS at all, had a online record of 103 earlier.

But what the fuck is up with the website, its been lagged out for like 4+ hours now, none of the pages will load, just sits there trying to load.. Needs to be fixed ASAP, no one can get on and make accounts, check highscores, etc.

Only downside I've seen so far here

Edit - Site seems to be working fine now ;)

Last edited:
Yea website sometimes laggy as hell, but its easy to fix. I already did it.

Yea website sometimes laggy as hell, but its easy to fix. I already did it.

So if you taking this server that seriously, and you knew your website got lagg, why the fuck dide'nt you fixed it earlier? Iknow its laggy as hell / but yeye I fix it. you got lol'd

[waits for realots.net]
(And waits for people to flame me for writing this)

Masterrcores online, lets play mastercores till realots come up :D

fuck realots better play tibianic than realots 7.72 shit

Just for a little FYI of how easy it is to DDoS ANY OT, simply buy this shit for 1 dollar like i bet MOST NOOBS DO. WicKd's Booter
Pretty sad how easy it is to take down any ot

its soo great server 3 team with 10+ ppls :) its fun

OMG!! THE SERVER IS OFF!! I HOPE THAT NOONE LOSE THERE LVLS! I JUST TAKE 67 :s

Why dont you all just wait for realOT's? I dont get it.

Because its a high exp war ot? To compare it with realots is like comparing 6.0 to 9.4 >.<

So thats your standard response? Low IQ? During my psycological evaluation (yesh me crazi menz) I scored an average of 152. So you go ahead and continiue your internet Einstein parade but stop using bullshit excuses for your own low self-esteem.

So thats your standard response? Low IQ? During my psycological evaluation (yesh me crazi menz) I scored an average of 152. So you go ahead and continiue your internet Einstein parade but stop using bullshit excuses for your own low self-esteem.
Judging by the fact that you compared the difference of a 7.70 OT and a 7.4 OT to the difference of 7.70 to 9.44, is seriously hinting you have a very, very low IQ, and your ability to make analogies isn't quite up to snuff.

I hear a *snuff* rat *snuff* talking... Just me? *snuff* it posted again... How can we get rid of this obvious troll? Ignore him. Problem solved.
Stop arguing with morons, please.
Dont compare ots to eachother, when they all have the same features.
Wait for OriginalTibia to come up, RealOTs wont last long, neither will Mastercores/OldTibia, the only one who will have players left will be Tibianic.

Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back