• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Where did I compare 7.70 to 9.44, learn to read moron.
2. IQ is ones ability to reason and solve complex problems, not really anything to do with tibia.
3. Calling people "kids" without any knowledge of their age isn't really a great sign of maturity.

All sides to this argument have good points, but what is up with *snuff* *snuff*?

oldtibia - a convenient temporary fix for boredom (probably the best highrate rpg pvp fun out atm) whilst waiting for a more serious and prestigious ot to open (realots/ct)

tibianic - a serious ot with a shaky past but strong current rep.. but its aged.. possible plan b if realots doesnt work out-- (just do not like old drivers, low fps lag is gey)

realots - we will see how this goes.. there is a strong possibility dennis will pull a valhalla and open it halfway unfinished..or go afk for 6 months 20 days in and leave the server to be run rampant by botters. only time will tell.. potential to be epic

ct - may or may not ever open, who knows. if it does i dont think it will be as popular as expected.. get some dx9 drivers maaaan

Whats ct? I was talking about OriginalTibia, never meant ct anywhere in my post. OriginalTibia will be WAY better, and I mean WAY WAY WAY better then any of the 7.4 that have been made this far. My point will be proven once the server is online.

Whats ct? I was talking about OriginalTibia, never meant ct anywhere in my post. OriginalTibia will be WAY better, and I mean WAY WAY WAY better then any of the 7.4 that have been made this far. My point will be proven once the server is online.

Server is coming online in 10 minutes, there will be rollback to 10:00~ PM yesterday. Don't know it was ddos or something other? I'll check it.

Classictibia was best server 7.4 ever,forever including epic quest,epic battles:
War frags Classictibia.com - YouTube
Classictibia senseless pk - YouTube
Trailer classictibia.com - YouTube
DHQ Classictibia (Thunder) - YouTube
Classic tibia war 7.4 - YouTube

Edit: I think that just my dedicated hosting get down in night. Anyone can tell me what hour it was?

I dont understand HOW YOU LOSE DATEBASE... omgf . It is impossible
look \/ i made this serwer 1.2k ppl on start
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc53nkfBn4s[/youtube]

I never had problem with datebase .... U rly can host this serwer ??......

I had the highest lvl gg son, I mean... best, lololollololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back