• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so ill list the bugs that u should fix.
- Spawns missing
*Trolls in Thais
*Missing rat on -2 in the sewers in edron (way to trolls and gobos)
- Spear should have 30 atk instead of 27
and price should be 10 instead of 1 (atleast at thais archery shop)
- you should remove cashgiving at the begining coz everyone can make multiple characters and just throw it on the ground and later colect it with main.
- shields had 0 atk at old clients, i know its stupid but lets make it as real as possible :p
- missing urine on the floor at the enternance to the sewers in edron

Last edited:
why peoples attack server with 30 players online? i think better is attack with 1000 ...

Someone.anyone.get pro dedicated (5gbs+ connection) and host a fucking 7.4 medium rate real map arggggggggggggh

cant play servers that get ddoss. unless 0% exp loss, 0% item loss. what fun is that?

@owner
you know ddos is federal offence? report your ip to be monitored, when you are under ddos attack they trace the random ips used to ping your server(because the one who ddos use other peoples connections). those random ips used to attack the server are then traced to the ip who connected to them at the same time, and the ip of the one who used the ddos can be charged a felony. facing a fine and potentially prison sentence.

other then that to prevent other ddos attacks, find a way to block multiple connecting to your ip at the same time. not connections, or you wont have many players :p

cant play servers that get ddoss. unless 0% exp loss, 0% item loss. what fun is that?

@owner
you know ddos is federal offence? report your ip to be monitored, when you are under ddos attack they trace the random ips used to ping your server(because the one who ddos use other peoples connections). those random ips used to attack the server are then traced to the ip who connected to them at the same time, and the ip of the one who used the ddos can be charged a felony. facing a fine and potentially prison sentence.

other then that to prevent other ddos attacks, find a way to block multiple connecting to your ip at the same time. not connections, or you wont have many players :p
Problem is, cipsoft could sue all OT's.

Problem is, cipsoft could sue all OT's.

cipsoft stole IP to create tibia :p
If they were going to sue anybody for ots they would have already.
OTs take thousands of players from real tibia, and thousands of dollars in profit, because they use CipSoft copyrighted IP to make money.

+ ddos isn't easy to track, usually it runs through a shit load of computer zombies [botnets]

exactally, if you monitor the connections coming to your IP, you will see all of the bots IPs. Then get all of their IPs and find who connected to them at the same time of the Doss attack of the origional IP. That is the IP of the Ddos attack.

If ddoser is looking this thread, can you contact with me? We have a problem to deal.

I really wanna talk with DDOS'er, contact me we have to deal this problem.

I have to deal playing but lags... You cannot check the IP who pinged your server? ^.-

Its so simple to ddos server like this.0 good protection..

beztytuuvee.jpg

Its homemade host?

I'm playin here, 12:36 New record: 34 players are logged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back