• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Pure oldschool 7.4 ! [RealMap][OldTibia]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mby but on this server yesterday played 150 ppl ;]
Mastercores had 2x this. And mastercores banned botters. Litteraly 75 online were botting, and the GM was too dumb to do shit about it. I killed atleast 15 botters.

omfg 9 days.3 worlds,Excellent tibia,oldtibia and now this shit,u cannot handle database,for fuck sake i have hope u'll got ddos whole day,and quit finally.

They're all waiting for Mastercores.

I r at least. :D

Good luck anyhow.

If this OTS start tomorrow i wait with friends on mastercore;) 20 ppl +-

I'll wait for mastercores/realots.I belive u can ddos this guy with vps*cost 5 e.
Get lost.
Lets make vote,how long this gonna stay 2,3days then another reset,because u cannot save your database?Where this is hosted on Ipod?

I'll wait for mastercores/realots.I belive u can ddos this guy with vps*cost 5 e.
Get lost.
Lets make vote,how long this gonna stay 2,3days then another reset,because u cannot save your database?Where this is hosted on Ipod?
Yeah, you can. That's what my RL is gunna do if this comes back on lmfao.

Classic was best for me atleast :>

@mastercores part
Well,for me there is only one way to get players by mastercores,run it before realots(i mean 1 week atleast) and admit,that server is really stable,and secure.

why just start it up to night? omfg... we all have wait all day kuz he write yesterday that he should start it today morning... now its 10:44 pm...

sorry for eye fuck, but this is important:
1. Change this shit site and make forum
2. Lower exp rate to 5-6x, dude
3. Stop wasting our time and finally make good server and then start it with out resets
3. Why you didnt even explain why you reset chars? You are so not profesional
4. People trying to make mass chars and then they gain money from them, fix it, characters should start with out money
5. Anserw me, and finally be profesional admin!

To Devilery, Farcanox and other childrish spammers, if you dont know how hard is create good 7.4 server free from ddos attacks and other shits shut the f.ck your mouth.

I know,how hard is to,but finally i realised u are 13 years old kiddo,u shall never make answer like shut the fuck bla bla bla.Peoples will always flame you,life with that.
And my comments,was not cause ITS HARD TO MAKE bla bla bla,but it was cause u keep reseting it,without any explains!

@Edit
another guy,whos thinking he can stop ddos,U CANT,especially when u are acting like that :>

To Devilery, Farcanox and other childrish spammers, if you dont know how hard is create good 7.4 server free from ddos attacks and other shits shut the f.ck your mouth.
Ye, rly hard to change exp rate, remove gold from characters on start, change site and make forum. You have only one problem - ddos. You dont even said sorry or something for reset, ITS UR FAULT. I give you some tips like friend, u should talk more with people and watch their ideas, if u are admin and u sayin "shut the fuck your mouth" u are just 14 year kid, sad. I thought it can be good ots, but with that admin it can't be, grow up then make ots. Its not about ddos, its about u, u makin' ots when site is that shit, u dont even have forum, etc - fckin' basic. Good luck, mate.

Last edited:
really why are people waiting for this OT?

its sooo bad, half the shit didnt work, GM didnt fix bugs or reset server, and acts like a child...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back