• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was checking highscores.. epic elder druid.. lol wtf man that kind of stuff if what keeps people like me out of this servers.. most of the ppl that like to plays rl maps are looking for a serious server, with some understandable rates. but im sure they dont look for "epic" vocations.. so for now im gonna pass, thx

lol i was checking highscores.. epic elder druid.. lol wtf man that kind of stuff if what keeps people like me out of this servers.. most of the ppl that like to plays rl maps are looking for a serious server, with some understandable rates. but im sure they dont look for "epic" vocations.. so for now im gonna pass, thx

LOL, well.. the epic vocation gives you 10% experience, 2+ mana every 10 seconds.

Is that too much for you?

Being epic promotion gives you pretty much nothing.

0.6x more experiance rate wow!

Epic vocations are not realy overpowered.

A bump for this great server.

patch 2.11 = patch 2.1 ?

Well, I kinda suck at renaming patches. Just releasing some numbers and showing some updates/information :)

Cyckotitan, if you're bored someday. Why don't you script Bright Sword Quest?

Cheers!

note: 2.1 = 2.10 / 2.11/ = 2.11 :)

Soooo... uptime is awsome

Patch 2.5 offically released

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back