• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXP rate: 6x (rates are low to insure rpg feeling and improve longevity of Real Tibia)
ML rate: 4x
SKL rate: 5x
Loot rate: Custom for Each Monster.

BUT lootrate should be: real cipsoft loot x2 ;) (by me).
Wasn't the exp rate raised -.-?

EXP rate: 6x (rates are low to insure rpg feeling and improve longevity of Real Tibia)
ML rate: 4x
SKL rate: 5x
Loot rate: Custom for Each Monster.

BUT lootrate should be: real cipsoft loot x2 ;) (by me).

Coulda swore I wrote almost allll of that. Oh thats right the owner is just a thief who takes away credits of everyones work.

Coulda swore I wrote almost allll of that. Oh thats right the owner is just a thief who takes away credits of everyones work.

You didn't do shit. You took this from me.

Yeah its dead cause I have to support myself, and I don't have anyone to host, and I can't afford dedicated, and I don't trust anyone :). Sooo its dead. But still doesn't negate the fact that your a thief. Ever heard of plagiarism.

Yeah its dead cause I have to support myself, and I don't have anyone to host, and I can't afford dedicated, and I don't trust anyone :). Sooo its dead. But still doesn't negate the fact that your a thief. Ever heard of plagiarism.

Never heard about it. Anyway, im off to bed! Please keep bumping my thread <3

g'night.

heya frank you need to resize the top repped bars
i thought i made them well for tibiacom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back