• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg 0.o

edit:
they are not? :s not even one house is.
Unnamed House #2047

He took from truetibia thread and that was one of our features, he forgot to actually make it his feature.

I've been checking that info-twice after stealing it from TrueTibia, but now when you're putting the cards on the table i deleted the custom client and house info. Due to the fact, nobody cares about that shit anyway.

Thanks for your reports!

Atleast they had more players than this server

Actually i think TrueTibia had been online a little more then 2 weeks.

No offense. But all servers thats online 1 month and host decides to quit to make a war-server. Is a noob. Also his following flamers buddies is even more retarded.

FAQ:

When where TrueTibia adverted? Oh right, 8 october.

How many active players? Oh.. yeah.. 25 players.

How long was it online? Hmm. god.. 1 month.

What happend after? "LETS MAKE BRABEXIA 7.1"

And after that? Fuck, another tibia server. *BUDDIES START FLAMING*

And.. after that? Host of RealTibia points his finger. *..|..*

lol, I was being supported, I just pointed it out that you forgot to take that info out, calm down. But defensively against your points I'd like to state that I financially couldn't host it any longer, and the "war" server was just online for a few days to host something before dedicated got shutoff from no payments. Our peak was 60 something, thats still not high but you don't have to flame. And for the record it was survival server not brabexia :). TrueTibia was online for a little over a month and didn't work out. So now its off and its being redone. I don't appreciate being called a noob when I'm not even in this conversation.

EDIT: And you are sooo short tempered that you actually edited your top post
Last edited by frankfarmer; Today at 15:47.
to remove my credits of your advertisement. I'm the noob and your the one stealing my ENTIRE thread post. All you did was change a picture and edit the information. So if I'm a noob what does that make someone who steals from me?

EDIT2: Also you double checked everything you stole eh?
«Patches»
We have 99% 8.5 quests, most are listed below...
I remember writing that, cept it was 7.6 but tell me why...why aren't there quests written below that, because your a noob that doesn't know how to steal right. And many other things like "»Fishing system" and "It's time to flashback". So before you call someone a noob think of the consequences.

Last edited:
I would not give the TrueTibia flamers any toughts. Let them be.

This is a great server, the host patches regurarly and we are having a great community on the server.

I played there, is a nice Ots, you should come and see ;)
My char is Mavado..

Thanks alot mate. Just bought some advertising on both otservlist.org and otslist.eu for a "featured server" spot.

Hope this will bring more players!

You should change the "experience" to get more player.

Good luck :)

You mean, i should change the experience so that im just another real map? Everyone have the stages "START AT 350x and ENDS at 3x"

This is a another real map, but with a fixed rate and low lootrate.

The server have a great community, thanks to the rates :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back