• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc he can ban people if he likes to, for no reason at all if he wish to.

But i know that many people would not waste their time on a ot with a staff doing such.
I'm one of them.

What if i told you that the story is longer then you think and that that johnny was a real mate of another player which was a tutor. The tutor got pked and abused his position and namelocked players in a rampage 4x times. So i deleted the tutors character and his rl friend decided to go rampage killing all low levels on the server.

Is that reason enough?

What if i told you that the story is longer then you think and that that johnny was a real mate of another player which was a tutor. The tutor got pked and abused his position and namelocked players in a rampage 4x times. So i deleted the tutors character and his rl friend decided to go rampage killing all low levels on the server.

Is that reason enough?

in my opinion, deleting the tutor was the right decision, but not hes rl friend.

but fair enough, i got the explanation i wanted.

Ill probably try the server out.

Last edited:
in my opinion, deleting the tutor was the right decission, but not hes rl friend.

but fair enough, i the the explanation i wanted.

Ill probably try the server out.

You are more then welcome mate! :)

Thanks for bumping this xantia, i played this server recently, like few hours ago, its not my cup of tea.. but very very nice.

281ao0w.png

Level 20, plus a little bumpy.

was going to try it... then i saw the exp rate..

i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Now where have I been this whole time without knowing this server! haha. Knowing your dedication, it's always without dissipation. I'll be online for sure, and help you out in any way possible, as i've been doing so for years back haha.

Holding on to true friends.

Now where have I been this whole time without knowing this server! haha. Knowing your dedication, it's always without dissipation. I'll be online for sure, and help you out in any way possible, as i've been doing so for years back haha.

Holding on to true friends.

I started to wonder where you went, welcome back mate.

Haha yeah didn't know where you went after zamphera, no worries though.. Been playing but had to get off for the night, found a guy you might want to keep an eye on as he tends to not be around, xion, but he won a free trip to the temple dispite his efforts in taking spawns haha! Always on the just of things, like always. Keep it up, I'll catch you ingame!

i would like to play it but idk why but i dont feel like starting because servers with 10 players online always go down after a few days :/ 6x exp is great tho ;p

with 3-4x it might be better but 6x still nice :peace:

i would like to play it but idk why but i dont feel like starting because servers with 10 players online always go down after a few days :/ 6x exp is great tho ;p

with 3-4x it might be better but 6x still nice :peace:

Server is not going down in a few days. It's a good server and i am the host, i don't care about the players. As long its 1 player online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back