• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real Tibia 8.54

Did you make a character on this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The project is currently for sell. If i won't get any bidders the project is going public, so if you want one of the best real maps out there, open you wallet.

Thats stupid to sell a server like this, who wants to buy a realmap server when they can make their own, or just use cipsoft project. Hell id give mine out before anyone bought yours, how long did it take you to make this, bout 2 weeks? Thats low asking for money from this.

Thats stupid to sell a server like this, who wants to buy a realmap server when they can make their own, or just use cipsoft project. Hell id give mine out before anyone bought yours, how long did it take you to make this, bout 2 weeks? Thats low asking for money from this.

Aw, your never getting of my back. I saw some real life photos on you that you released and from that day, I just feel sorry for you. Keep on flaming, if I looked like you I would also flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back