• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Real-war.ath.cx [7.92] Old School war OT is back!

Realwar

Reaction score
The vintage Real-War server (previously known as the legendary Apocalypse-War or Stodjegrand server) is back and how! Back to 7.92, you're in for a treat when the original Jungle-Rookgaard server is set back to it's own glory.

*Real-War.Ath.Cx, is the ip
*Anti cheat runes
*Death-delay feature
*Organised battles daily
*Quests in case you're bored of fighting other players

So what are you waiting for? Get online and join the fun!

1/1 - RoM
2/2 - DM

We'll be looking forward to seeing you online!

-The Real-War team.

Jungle rookgard map? No priv accounts? 7.9? (no reference to 7.4 gameplay, so with hotkeys?)

Looks like you kinda fooled us =/

Kinda dissapointed, I liked the old Real-War, 7.92 client? :p

Just talked to Burak on msn, you're not Ferrus, Burak or Nexoriu the actual Realwar guys. Who are planning to make a 7.4 server...

Someone hijacked the original IP while it was inactive and the original team planned to use another IP (You?). Who are you exactly?

Edit: it dosen't log in as a server either... It's not on the OTservlist. Also the OP looks rushed, the way you tried highlighting the IP etc. And you ripped it from the original servers thread:

http://otfans.net/showthread.php?73142-Sweden-Real-War.Ath.Cx&highlight=realwar

What exactly's going on here? Is this leading up to some sort of scam / hacklink you want to spread? lol

Last edited:
Heya..

Who are you?

U are doing like youre a member of the real-war team.

Please let me know who u are

Ignore him, its evulclown , he will edit the post and then change it and spread hacklinks arround.

EVULCLOWN IS NOT SAFE, IGNORE HIM

Ignore him, its evulclown , he will edit the post and then change it and spread hacklinks arround.

EVULCLOWN IS NOT SAFE, IGNORE HIM

I've got ballllllllllllls of steeeeeeeeeeeeelll. You're actually the only person on this forum, everyone else here is actually me on 2nd accounts. It's a full time job, but someone has to do it...

@Evulclown Beware you dont know with who are u talking

dukenukemz.jpg

Blow it out your ass!

im aiming my ak-47 through ur house window i just have to pull it, get it?

lol im a adult, but with your bullshit talk, i almost pissed in my pants hahaha.

Damn dude, get off your mommy's tits and get a life you little wanker....

lol im a adult, but with your bullshit talk, i almost pissed in my pants hahaha.

Damn dude, get off your mommy's tits and get a life you little wanker....

Want me to ping you? You better stop mess with me if you dont want have more problems and u will cry to ur mom :(((((

Back