• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic 7.4 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then what exhaust is it for attack spells? I can do one mana fluid and then uh between someones sd+ue. 2 sec for atk spells?

No you can't mana then uh, if you mana it gives you one second exhaust for any spell. If you ue or sd and then try to heal, it's 1 second, if you sd then sd it's 2 second exhaust between.

@Evul; great, but yea let's discuss that in private if you want later, but about the thing you said about uh and exura vita. If that would be true, that wouldn't be added anyhow. I do not feel comfortable around the idea that people can do so. It might lead to an unauthentic way, but still. It kinda ruins the gameplay, especially after adding the delay on the manafluid.

Thanks for the sugesstions tho.

Talking to me? :D
Make it easier with the quote button!

@TOPIC

Do you think the update will launch today?
It would be cool.

Maybe, everything is ready, but I'm just testing few things before the realese. We'll see if I open it today.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Last edited:
evulclown and Fribben, you can both continue your argument through PMs since Otland has nothing to do with your conflict, there's no need for your fight to be public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back