• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic 7.4 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel like you want to contribute, it would be a pleasure.

Nah, ima host the second version of real-war (8.2 protocol /w 7.4 features) which had full real map and private accounts etc when Im done with school :p

btw in this server you even more screwd alone then on warloria because it is almost one big open fieldXD with even trees etc in it so for a team it is so easy to kill someone:S maby you should make the starting place somewhere in edron or on the bridge so people can choose to go war in edron (what isn't happening atm) or in the open. and then just like warloria edit houses with new ways so you can escape etc. in my opinion this should workXD i know it isn't a easy job for you but atleast you make it easier for people who are most of the time alone etc.

I will fix the server later on when I decided how it should be updated. I might change the place where you login to that one south @the big guildhalls.

372 by a level 70 master sorcerer, and you complain? Let's say you want him to hit 250 instead, what would he take with sd? 110? as a 70 sorcerer?

If you're going to come here trying to find a reason to mudthrow this server, do it with class atleast. lol

He thinks ue hits too hard, how is that mudthrowing your server?

You shouldn't take the feedback they give you for granted, they aren't always right with what they're saying but that doesn't mean they are trying to give this server a bad reputation.. Atleast he isn't trying to do that with his statement.

It did look like it, the way he was stating it, along with the other statements he made.

Please fix the backpacks.

1 bp with rings/ssa
1 bp with 4 uh
1 bp with 4 sd
1 bp with 4 mana
1 bp with 4 magic wall
1 bp mixed firebomb/e bomb/gfb/df
rope/shovel/machete etc

edit: dont forget ering

That's already fixed, will be updated tomorrow. Thanks for the idea, though.

Edit: I changed them, it's 20 minutes left till I close down the server, else you can check them out tomorrow.

Last edited:
That's already fixed, will be updated tomorrow. Thanks for the idea, though.

Edit: I changed them, it's 20 minutes left till I close down the server, else you can check them out tomorrow.

Finally! it's a great server but I think you should make private accounts later if you can

Finally! it's a great server but I think you should make private accounts later if you can

As I said before, this is a beta test server later on we will decide what we will do with it.

SERVER ONLINE.

nevermindXD

edit: fix the pox ue for druids

Last edited:
There is already a backpack with destroyfield, firebomb & desintegrate runes.

Fixed conjure spells, now they execute the text aswell, you can also heal creatures now.

@assassinho. Sorry, the pox is supposed to be that way, wether it is in a good or bad. And as a balance, they do actually have the paralyze rune.

Last edited:
I don't have the database yet, I might be able to get it next week or in a couple of days. If someone else do not already have it.

I'm sure you can get one of those PL databases, where everyone's level 300, for free :thumbup:

There is already a backpack with destroyfield, firebomb & desintegrate runes.

Fixed conjure spells, now they execute the text aswell, you can also heal creatures now.

@assassinho. Sorry, the pox is supposed to be that way, wether it is in a good or bad. And as a balance, they do actually have the paralyze rune.

I meant you should have bp with each rune so you can aim properly. Its not like I want to look in my backpack everytime I aim sd to see if I hit the right rune. Some can be mixed thought, like rings, misc runes and rope/shovel etc.

I'm sure you can get one of those PL databases, where everyone's level 300, for free :thumbup:

What happen, emo boy? I don't want to share my source code and my exe to a guy that will contribute with a DATABASE, do you know how stupid you look when you say so? Not to mention that I'm glad I did that now, the way you act, just like a scammer.

Now shut it already, bye.

@Hellrage: It's good as it is, and people did want this, wether you wanted it or not, this was other people's suggestion.

Tony montana's source code? or who's?

New feature; you can heal through walls with exura sio.

Fribben, if you decide to switch to 7.6 I can give you my server, found it lying around. It's an Avesta, auto team balance, no damage to guildmembers, though it's Berylia team, it's pretty balanced and you can experience great battles. But if I were you, I'd stick to 7.4

lol?

What happen, emo boy? I don't want to share my source code and my exe to a guy that will contribute with a DATABASE, do you know how stupid you look when you say so? Not to mention that I'm glad I did that now, the way you act, just like a scammer.

Now shut it already, bye.

@Hellrage: It's good as it is, and people did want this, wether you wanted it or not, this was other people's suggestion.

Oh attitude problem much? I was honestly making a joke there, it wasn't meant in a nasty way. :confused:

I didn't think we parted on too bad terms? But I guess not, how two faced. I had no intentions of dumping and running, I wanted to make a nice server and go halfs for some hosting after, alas, eh? . You came to me first asking for things not the other way around, I was happy to have a two way partnership. I have no interest in programming, I got a B for it in college -- It bored me. I haven't touched it since, I do something equally technical but more interesting to me at Uni. If I go into a project, I like to have an interest in order to drive me. I like the face value detailing of a server and spend hours getting it perfect. So I'd much rather trade stuff I've made or my services for others things or even help people for free. As a pose to you it would seem who would just rather take...

But hey, you seem to like taking things off of people though? You're even trying it in this thread? And you want to call me a scammer or something?

I think you need to get off your high horse a little? Even in this thread you're talking to people in an arrogant way. Database work with character research, trawling through cams and archives, getting everything authentic with outfits and stats, scripting everything, artistically creating maps isn't technically demanding but it is very time consuming if you want it done well and needs an eye for detail. These are things that differentiate and make or break servers. These are what create the atmosphere for a server. As nice as your servercode is, it's not far off the many click start servers available here? I have a customized server Ferrus kindly made that's pretty similar. But you know that already, right? Since the feedback you got for your halfass content has been "this is boring". :) Since you couldn't be bothered to do any of that "simple work" yourself.

You've taken the Realwar map. You were happy to take my map, my IP, my databases, you wanted Ferrus's code etc. Were happy for me to do scripting work for you, advertising and marketing etc. Take take take?

"yes, yes we'll work together on this project 50/50! just give me all your things ;] Oh you're not actually allowed anything I produce though, peon. I have no trust in you even though I messaged you from an account made yesterday asking for your stuff!" :D:peace:

You have no respect for other peoples creations, and you dare to call me a scammer?

Can you even call all your source code your own? You started off with a base server someone else made. How much was picked from the forums here? Or created with advice from others?

I mean, seriously -- You shut it.

Good luck with your server, but get your head out of your :wub: And don't come begging to me for things again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back