• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Realistic-War 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just gonna say you are just as clueless now as you are in your other posts because I dont feel like spending another 2 minutes thinking of a better reply...

Im just gonna say you are just as clueless now as you are in your other posts because I dont feel like spending another 2 minutes thinking of a better reply...

hahahahah
am i clueless because i just spam around abit. well then you and your friends are clueless alot:(:$
my words are law. signed last maniii

hahahahah
am i clueless because i just spam around abit. well then you and your friends are clueless alot:(:$
my words are law. signed last maniii

2dliypv.jpg

Yeah, tired of all fools who attacks it, and since I can't afford a dedicated hosting service, I decided to put it down.

Yeah, sorry to say they win, but that is the truth.

Read previous posts.

Yeah, tired of all fools who attacks it, and since I can't afford a dedicated hosting service, I decided to put it down.

Dedicated hosting won't help you anyway.

It would make a significant difference due to their powerful internet connection -> less twelve year old kids would be able to attack ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back