• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realistic-War 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
he and zonius are the donateboys on most of ryans servers, akillo or akilo or smthg was his name .. like a 180 EK. he sounds like the exact opposite of simona.

Good to know ^^

Looks like this server wont be on for a while.

Last edited:
omg the most amazing thing just happened, was fighting this guy in a 1sqm corridor.. we'd both been switching e ring etc the usual shit and we both had too little mana for another e ring switch (after he ue'd) -> i then SD'd and he ue'd slightly after, i missclicked the next SD and went to click another and we actually SD'd eachother and both of us died xd - wish i'd cammed, lo0leoleole

edit, just watched him botting now :<

omg the most amazing thing just happened, was fighting this guy in a 1sqm corridor.. we'd both been switching e ring etc the usual shit and we both had too little mana for another e ring switch (after he ue'd) -> i then SD'd and he ue'd slightly after, i missclicked the next SD and went to click another and we actually SD'd eachother and both of us died xd - wish i'd cammed, lo0leoleole

edit, just watched him botting now :<

And what on earth does that have 2 do with shine's baby voice...?

And what on earth does that have 2 do with shine's baby voice...?

Lol ur just talking shit, ur like the only one I know insulting my voice
and u heard my voice like some months ago?

Maybe when I were 12-13 playing tibia people made fun of me in skype/ventrilo I think.

Lol ur just talking shit, ur like the only one I know insulting my voice
and u heard my voice like some months ago?

Maybe when I were 12-13 playing tibia people made fun of me in skype/ventrilo I think.

Nah everyone laughs at your voice, I however say it to your face man to (last) man.

Ye you, bob and sammy sitting in ventrilo keeping urself entertained talking shit 'bout others/me.

Last edited:
I wont say names broski but if you aint even admitting you got a funny voice how can you/others even take you serious? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom